Ruling Mime

Um.. let me clarify. They CAN attack Mr. Mime if they have 2 or fewer Energy CARDS attached, but if they have 2 of fewer attached, then they do no damage. And if you have Mime Jr. under Mr. Mime then you prevent effects done to you as well. All of this ONLY APPLIES if they have 2 or fewer Energy CARDS attached.

So if say... a Torterra attacks Mr. Mime and the player with Torterra has a Sceptile GE out, Torterra only need 2 energy cards to attack with Frenzy Plant. Mr. Mime prevents that damage even though they have 4 energy attached, Mr. Mime is affected by the number of CARDS attached.

One more quick example, if say a Lucario DP attacks Mr Mime with Aura Sphere, Mime prevents the 40 damage to itself, but the Lucario can still deal the 20 to one of the bench because Mime only prevents damage/effects done to itself.

Kronar said:
Um.. let me clarify. They CAN attack Mr. Mime if they have 2 or fewer Energy CARDS attached, but if they have 2 of fewer attached, then they do no damage. And if you have Mime Jr. under Mr. Mime then you prevent effects done to you as well. All of this ONLY APPLIES if they have 2 or fewer Energy CARDS attached.

I'm pretty sure you meant "They CAN attack Mr. Mime if they have more than 2 Energy CARDS attached..."

zyflair said:
I'm pretty sure you meant "They CAN attack Mr. Mime if they have more than 2 Energy CARDS attached..."

No, he means exactly what he said.

You can attack Mr. Mime with 2 or fewer Energy cards. You just can't damage him. But your attack still does everything else that isn't damage to Mr. Mime -- Special Conditions, Bench damage, etc.

No, if they have at least three energies, then Mr.Mime has no defense. Mime Jr. PREVENTS ALL EFFECTS from attacks DONE TO Mr.Mime if they have 2 OR LESS energies cards attached to them.

Back