Milotic CG (Yay! Another one :])

Sonic Gal

Poke and the Man!
Again, it's not perfect, but it looks alright:

Rules of my art:

• You may use my work for personal, educational, and commercial works. If you use my content for commercial gain, please notify me for I wish to see your adaption.
  • You may redistribute, transmit, share, copy, remix, and adapt my work but please DO NOT claim my content as your own art.
  • You do not need to ask me to use my work.

miloticcg.png

I disagree with you. It looks perfect!

Would you be able to make me an avy out of that? Maybe give it a background and make it say PokeChamp?

It's like, a work of art!

Keep up the good work!

I like the vibrant colors, and it although I has already seen this pose, it looks better the way you drew it. Looks like Xous has some competition...:O

The only critique i could possibly think of is the shading being a bit rough and out of place. Still, I hope you make more! :D

Are we allowed to use these? ("we" being people who ask for permission :p)

SixaxiS said:
The only critique I could possibly think of is the shading being a bit rough and out of place. Still, I hope you make more! :D

Are we allowed to use these? ("we" being people who ask for permission :p)

Yes, ALL my art is free to use. I'll update my first post in regards to this matter.

May I just say.. this is very, very awesome. :eek:

Milotic was an excellent choice to draw, and you pulled it off incredibly well.
If I'm not mistaken, is it the same pose as it's sprite? Either way, well done, and I hope to see more from you soon. =D

Grah. This makes me want to be better. D:

Ah, I do have one thing to add. If you still have it in layers, mmmmaybe make the shading on the tail going back, where it's darkest, just a touch lighter.

Staraptor said:
If I'm not mistaken, is it the same pose as it's sprite? Either way, well done, and I hope to see more from you soon. =D

D'oh! The secret's out! xD

Dictator Dauntless said:
Ah, I do have one thing to add. If you still have it in layers, mmmmaybe make the shading on the tail going back, where it's darkest, just a touch lighter.

Okay, DD. Will do. :)

EDIT: Lowered the opacity an extra 10%. Thanks. =)

Back