• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Mill Deck Idea. (Bunnelby/Absol S&M)

Kontoleon

Aspiring Trainer
Ok is no full list here, but i had this idea monts ago, but really now i see the space to put it.
The rotation is soon now :(

the idea behing this is to hope that the opponent not have great start. Bunnely said that you can discard 2 top deck from opponents. ABSOL mail raison thing is to see the 4 opponent cards from opponent control and put it in any order. So if opponent havenot 3 good hand the mill continious!. Ok the hammers is good to here.

i try to build this(ok i am really bad here)
Pokemon 13

3-3 line from Bunnelby.
3 Absol(S&M)
3 mew
1 Lele

Traineners 38
4 balls great balls
3 level balls
Hammers
(2enhanged 4 crushing 4 team flare grund)
1 Brigette
1 wally
4 Vs seekers
3 Team skull grand
and 1 team rockret from when all goes wrong)
2 Lusander
4 N
4 Sycemor
some dark energies (5 from first try)#
and some cards (maybe flote stone)#

Well if it is for standard and you are just starting with the deck you want to avoid bunnelby b/c it is being rotated shortly. As well as Lysandre, VS Seeker and i believe level ball. When naming pokeomn you want to specify what set because there is more than 1 Mew. If you are looking for mill and to replace bunnelby you could go Houndoom Ex (BKT) but you are going to need to restart since alot of you cards u specified are not standard post sept 1st

Well if it is for standard and you are just starting with the deck you want to avoid bunnelby b/c it is being rotated shortly. As well as Lysandre, VS Seeker and i believe level ball. When naming pokeomn you want to specify what set because there is more than 1 Mew. If you are looking for mill and to replace bunnelby you could go Houndoom Ex (BKT) but you are going to need to restart since alot of you cards u specified are not standard post sept 1st

Ok i wrote it before the rotation. Is just one idea. You are right rom the mew( but i mean from ability coppy one of beanch pokemon attack).
Is a troll idea, and (from rotation) you can try one time from fun in other set(expanded). Tnx from the answer

Back