• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mill (Aggron / Sableye)

Izergis

Aspiring Trainer
Hello guys, this deck gave me the 10th place at the NK (Dutch nationals). it did quite good but i still think this deck can be a bit more improved. so here is a list of my deck:

Pokemon:

• 4 Sableye (DE)
    4 Aron (DR)
    4 Lairon (DR)
    4 Aggron (DR)
    1 sigilyph (PF)
    2 snorlax (PS)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Proffessor Juniper
    4 N
    1 Skyla
    4 Devolution Spray
    3 Level Ball
    2 Pokemon Catcher
    2 Random Receiver
    2 Super Rod
    2 Ultra Ball
    2 Float Stone
    2 Crushing Hammer
    2 Heavy Ball
    1 Escape Rope
    1 Tool Scrapper
    1 Skyla
    1 Life Dew
    1 Silver Mirror
Energy:

• 7 Darkness Energy

Strategy:
the strategy of this deck is milling your opponent with aggron's ability: toppling wind (when you play this pokemon to evolve 1 of your pokemon, you may discard the top 3 cards of your opponent's deck). your main attacker is sableye using junk hunt for 'devolution spray so you can keep evolving your lairons. at the start of the game you want to stall your oponent with sigilyph or snorlax so you can setup your lairons. this deck doesn't seem very strong but remember durant, milling 4 cards each turn and they just did't care if you took any prizes. this deck can junk hunt for 2 devolution spray so you can mill 6 cards each turn. life dew is also a very important card in this deck. you can junk hunt it back so your opponent sometimes has to take more than 8 prizes.

this is my favorite deck becouse no one expects a deck like this and it always catches your opponent of guard. if you have any suggestions i'd like to hear them! thx!!
(sorry for bad english :3)

Edited to coincide with the rules! :D ~Kecleon

RE: Aggron / sableye (mill)

You could add in some trick shovel. But i honestly dont know what you could get rid of for the trick shovels, the deck list seems to be pretty tight.

RE: Aggron / sableye (mill)

i will try to add a trick shovel for a super rod and look if it works. thx

Back