Legit or fake?

• Legit!

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Fake!

Votes: 79 85.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to explain, but the pixels on the in-game screenshot for this hideous pokemon are smaller than Pokabu's (if that makes sense) so it def strikes me as fake

swimfastray said:
It's hard to explain, but the pixels on the in-game screenshot for this hideous pokemon are smaller than Pokabu's (if that makes sense) so it def strikes me as fake

Really? I couldn't zoom in that close to see ^^ Its a pretty well-done fake, if thats the only proof we have of it being fabricated.

it's pretty much fake, u know why?

Reason 1:i think the coloring is so badly done, and it looks so shiny to be leaked if u looked through the sugimori sketches and arts u will see the coloring is realy deep and the shadowing is well done with coloring here seems to be done by photoshop

Reason 2: i think it's a lil bit odd that a level 10 pukabu encounters a lvl 20 starter evolution it's kinda imposible cuz most trainers evolve their pokemons before the rivals and u rarly see one of the starter possesed by a normal challneger early in game.

The battle screen doesn't match any of the battle screens from the CoroCoro scans. The platforms are sloppy, the lighting is off (probably because, like Xous said, of the good quality, which is a good indicator that it's fake), and every other screen so far has had text on it. What's that thing to the left of its name? None of the other screens have that. It looks like a gender indicator that wasn't shown in previous real screens. Obviously fake. New Pokemon are unlikely to be revealed outside of CoroCoro/reliable Japanese news sources anyway. Tumblr isn't a very reliably Japanese news source. ;p

Pokabu's sprite shading is off as well.

I love it! it's my fav animal narwhal! (thats y it has the nose) It is stage 1 so that meens it stage 2 may be a narwhal! Pleez be real!

it's really fake
here is who made it
http://pokekoks.deviantart.com/art/Mijumaru-evo-167068521?q=boost%3Apopular+mijumaru+evolution&qo=7

That guy didnt make it, its just a buch of random pictures of other peoples art. He just posted it.

If I recall correctly, this was confirmed fake a couple days ago. At least that is what I thought I read on the serebiiforums in their speculation thread.
But yes, the main reason it is deemed fake is the space and color. Way too much space and way to familar to Mijumaru.
but def. a good attempt.

I am pretty sure that it is fake. However, I will be very dissapointed if it turns out to be real. Its a Snowman with seashells on it. The nose is also weird, but that is just my opinion.

That guy didnt make it, its just a buch of random pictures of other peoples art. He just posted it.

O rly?
I made it, if ya don't believe me, I can draw another fake in this style :p

So don't write anything if you know nothing.

The End. yup it's fake made by me, because I wanted to show what imo teh evolution of mijumaru would like xP I this wasn't supposed to be a good fake, so I'm suprised with its popularity...

I have other version too:
http://pokekoks.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2qj3vv

This one I made, to show that I can like it if its evo would be similar.

But, the 4th gen ugliness made me think for idea a snowman-otter.
Hope you dont like it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back