Mewtwo-EX with Eelektrik

petertclo

Ehh I want my B&W back!
I'd like to ask about how Mewtwo should be used in decks with Eelektrik, specifically ZekEel and Eelzone.
Eelektrik decks typically have Zekrom BW which can hit for 120 already, so the question is how useful Mewtwo-EX is in these 2 decks.

1. Is it viable to charge it up with Eelektrik for attacking? If so, how? Or should it only be used to counter other Mewtwo?
2. Is it a good play to run 2 Mewtwo EX in ZekEel and Eelzone?

I think you would be fine with just 1 Mewtwo, but 2 should work fine. I'd rather see 2 in Zekrom Eels than in Magnezone though.

To be honest, the only reason to run Mewtwo in those decks is to counter other M2s, and hit above the 120 bench mark. (which isn't as necessary in Magnezone)

He's a good card to have, but I don't see having too much focus on him.

1) You don't charge up Eelektrik to attack unless it is absolutely necessary. Like, if I can win the game using Electric Ball and I have no other attackers, that is when I would use it. Always have at least one Energy on your Eelektriks if possible, so Catcher won't cripple you as much.

2) I only run one because that's all I think I'll be able to afford, but running two would be worth it if you have lots of Mewtwo in your area. Super Rod would be useful if you're only using one Mewtwo, but I only find myself needing one, and if it is in my prizes, then I will eventually draw into it.

^He was talking about charging Mewtwo with Eelektrik. Not Eelektrik with Eelektrik. Lol.

I like to run two in 90% of the decks out there now. That includes ZekEels. Eelzone only needs one. In ZekEels, Zekrom-EX is almost always a better attacker since it's harder to revenge kill and it's easier to hit high damage marks with it. Mewtwo is only used to revenge kill a Mewtwo that just revenged one of your EX's. That usually happens twice in a game. Lol.

Porygon-X said:
He's a good card to have, but I don't see having too much focus on him.

How do you know its a he? 0.o

Anyways, in ZekEels, 2 Mewtwos is a great idea because of its counter to other Mewtwos and its quick and lethal damage output. Yes it is viable to charge it up with Eels for attacking. It is very quick to use, unlike Zekrom EX which takes longer to use consistently.

Rougechomp said:
How do you know its a he? 0.o

Because tails don't grow out of the crotch area.

I think Mewtwo is a good 1 of or 2 of in both decks, but I also think it some-what depends on the list.

Hello, I have 1 question about that

What you think, could Mewtwo EX work with Eelektrik without Zekroms or Magnezone?

Like this:
3x Mewtwo EX
4-4 Eelektrik
2x Baby

or like this:
3x Mewtwo EX
4-4 Eelektrik
2x Baby
1x Zekrom or Zekrom EX

What you guys think?

ZekromFan said:
Hello, I have 1 question about that

What you think, could Mewtwo EX work with Eelektrik without Zekroms or Magnezone?

Like this:
3x Mewtwo EX
4-4 Eelektrik
2x Baby

or like this:
3x Mewtwo EX
4-4 Eelektrik
2x Baby
1x Zekrom or Zekrom EX

What you guys think?

IMO, 3 Mewtwo EX is too much, also I would go with the second list.

The Aura Is With Me 8 said:
IMO, 3 Mewtwo EX is too much, also I would go with the second list.

I know it´s too much, but if you play it as Main Attacker
Then I like to play 3 copies
I know regural Zekrom/Eelektrik/Mewtwo doesn´t play that much Mewtwos

Even Gardevoir/Mewtwo play 3 copies of Mewtwo EX
Thanks for answering

I run three Mewtwo in mine because it's the early-game attacker.

The second list is better than the first, but you're going to need a couple more Zekrom-EX and Zekrom. You can't only attack with Mewtwo. For the babies, I'd recommend one Pichu and one Cleffa, although I actually prefer one Manaphy or no clutch draw over Cleffa in this deck.

Back