• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mewtrick (Mew EX/Zebstrika NEX) BW-on

priestkalim

I like football but also, I don't...
Disclaimer: No, I don't expect this to work competitively. At all. But reliving the old days is fun and we have nearly exact duplicates of the two cards this deck used when it was good.

4 Mew EX DRE
3 Blitzle NVI
3 Zebstrika NEX
4 Tynamo NVI 38
3 Eelektrik NVI
1 Mewtwo EX NEX
1 Raikou EX DEX

4 N
3 Professor Juniper
2 Bianca
2 Random Receiver
4 Level Ball
4 Pokemon Catcher
3 Max Potion
3 Eviolite
3 Ultra Ball
2 Skyarrow Bridge

11 Lightning Energy

I focused it more on being a sniping deck that can lock trainers more than a trainer lock deck that can snipe simply because you will not win just using Disconnect every turn. It will not happen at all, ever. Also, I heard Eelektrik was a pretty good card in Lightning decks, so that helped the transition.

Monster line should be fairly obvious, at least for one familiar with Mewtrick. Supporter line is my personal default BW-on lineup, Random Receivers included. Level Ball fetches more than half my Pokemon line, 4 for consistency. Pokemon Catcher helps spam Disconnects and/or snipe benched stuff, 4 for being a good card. Max Potion is really good with things that attacking by energy dumping, and 120 isn't an awful number to live a couple attacks, 3 for consistency. Eviolite bumps that 120 up to 140 which is really really key for beating Zekrom, 3 for consistency. Ultra Ball gives me search for the non-Level Ball guys as well as dumping energy and useless trainers. Skyarrow gives me access to the snipe loop with Eels.

Comment/Rate/Subscribe-er, I mean, lemme know what you think.

hey

Been trying to bring back mewtrik to i just run

Pokemon
4 Mew EX
4 Blitzle (agility)
4 Zebstrika
2-2 Eelektrik thought about maybe power locking with Garbodoor

mostly try to set up by turn 2 by using agility and then dissconecting

I run 4 of each blend energy so i can use my opponets attackers also have some basic lighting

The thing about a low Eel count is that you're going to end up not having enough energy to attack when you need it. Mews/Zebstrikas are going to get KOd and you can't really stop that, but you need to have another attacker ready in its place the next turn. Missing one turn just instantly means you lose.

Garbodor stops Mew from working and thus is useless in this deck. Zebstrika/Garbodor is a different, less consistent deck.

Wow lol hella spaced totally forgot Gardobor stops mews ability. I have been testing with this deck a lot lately disconnect just wrecks turn 2 Stopping trainers is just amazing black white on this early. my games usually go agility turn 1 with mew or Blitzle and turn 2 Dissconect. Catcher and disrupt for as long as I can while i power up the bench. then as soon as my opponent gets going just attack them with their own attacks. only problem I see and haven't really tested is darkrai and garchomp match ups. Darkrai Resitance honestly is the only thing annoying me and garchomp cheats by setting it self up.

Pokemon 16
4 Blitzle NV 35
4 Zebstrika ND 48
4 Mew EX
2 Tynamo NV 38
2 Eelektrik NV 40

Trainers/supporters 28
3 Cheren
4 Crushing Hammer
4 Great Ball
4 Level Ball
4 N