Mew's Workshop - We died. Maybey another shall come soon...

Did you like what you got?

• Total voters
RE: Mew's Workshop - .::please order! Requests will be done very quickly! New things coming soon!::.

Sorry Zzzdark I don't know how to mack Userbars.....If I did know how to mack tham, I would.

Sorry :) :)
*The Little Grunt Piplup*

RE: Mew's Workshop - .::please order! Requests will be done very quickly! New things coming soon!::.

Ok, Im ready to any non userbar sort of things :/
Im going to my grandmas and I can do orders then BUT, although I have Pokemon images, Userbar maker is online and theres no net there... So I can't do elictimortars Ub :( If anyone has any orders that are not userbars to keep me occupied I would very much appreciate it :D

- ZD

ZD: I am back to help! I have worked with GIMP a whole lot and now have a good hang on things.

Also I talked with electimortar on AIM and he already got his UB from another site since he gots banned. So that order is in no longer needing to be completed.

Ah, Ok, and glad to have you back! We need some help around here... I need to have some time making new things for the shop...

zzzdark:nicely done!!!i really like it!!!very good!!!thnx!!ill credit u 4 this!!!
piplup:thnk u also!!

Your welcome!!!

*The Little Grunt Piplup*

Im very much glad you like it! Now I just found an already rendered pic of silver on wikipedia :/ If only I had spotted that earlier...

- ZD

RE: Mew's Workshop - .::please order! Requests will be done very quickly! New stuff ready soon!::.

I've decided to quit Mew's Workshop since I don't have enough time to do art at the moment and I'm looking into new forms of art I might be back but for now c ya MW!

RE: Mew's Workshop - .::please order! Requests will be done very quickly! New stuff ready soon!::.

I won't be super active, as you probaly no I am project custum 2. So I won't be major active after my subbmission and IF I get eliminated I will be more active during those 2 times then any other.

Ok, any help is still appreciated...

Im free for orders, so if you have any, post them! I'll do them ASAP.

- ZD

Back