• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mewperior (Senior/Cities) Please Help!

Cypher

HARD CRUSH!!!!
My strategy is to send Rhyperior Lv.X to the lost zone as fast as possible, set up my mews on the bench, OHKO a Pokemon each turn and to have a decent amount of recovery. During my last cities tournament I went 3-2 and I want to make top cut next time. My wins were against Vilegar, Scizor and surprisingly DiaglaChomp. My loses were both against Gyarados.

Deck List:

Pokemon (13):

-4 Mew Prime (TR)
-4 Sableye (SF)
-2 Rhyperior Lv.X (LA)
-1 Blaziken FB (SV)
-1 Blaziken FB Lv.X (SV)
-1 Smeargle (UD)

Trainers/Supporters (12):

-4 Pokemon Collector
-4 Pokemon Rescue
-1 SP Radar
-2 Judge
-1 Palmer Contribution

Energy (35):

-15 Psychic Energy
-4 Rainbow Energy
-4 Call Energy
-4 Special Dark Energy
-4 Rescue Energy
-3 Cyclone Energy
-1 Fire Energy

All suggestions and constructive criticism are welcomed!

You need more Palmer's for the versatility... especially with Blaziken.
+2 Palmer's Contribution
-1 Fire Energy
-1 Cyclone Energy
Actually, I'm not sure how useful Cyclone energy is. The strategy is mainly to get OHKO's, so I guess Umbreon would be bad, but that seems like it would be sort of an auto-loss anyways.

Palmer's is extremely helpful, but the fire energy and cyclone energy are too important to take out. Blaziken is my only chance against Diagla G Lv.X, which is why I want to have at least one basic energy that I can easily search out. Cyclone is helpful against not only Umbreon, but it allows me to be more disruptive.

From what I've seen of this deck, its a race to grab prizes/set up. If mew sets up t2 and non-sp, you should be up on prizes by 1 or 2 the whole time. Now for some ideas.

Azelf X, while it gets rid of weakness, its not that valuable. Sure a belted uxie can't one shot it with it out, but is it worth a spot and the effort to get it out?
Sp radar, only one gives you not a very good chance to get to it since cruch eats 5 cards out of your deck per attack.

With that said, change those to palmers, the reason I say that is you have 4 ways of rescuing your pokes and can palmers 5 energy back.

Umbreon could be a problem. How to get by him is blaziken fb. Just flame someone else up and attack.
Change the cyclone to fire energy and you should be good to go.
I play this a little different by not so much energy and seeker/dialga PT but that's players preferece. Good luck!

I almost forgot, try sableye over smergle and see how it does. While smergle gives you 2 turn support, it also opens up a shadow room attack and a dead power(sprayed/ empty support hand)

List has been updated! I took out the Azelf line, Unown Q, Warp Energy and Smeargle for Special Dark energy, Sableye, and more Palmers/Judge.

Back