• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mewgar lost zone (Gengar and Mew prime) masters cities

Hku595

Aspiring Trainer
4-2-3-1 gengar 3 prime 1 lvx
3mew prime
2 uxie
1 azelf
2-2 slowking hgss
total 20

tss
3 lost world
3 bebes
3 communication
3 hunter
3 rare candy
2 collector
1 lux ball
2 warp point
3 twins
2vs seeker
3bts
total 28
nrg
12{P}

stategy: remove pokemon from ur opponents hand to the loss zone and use lost world to win

I would suggest removing the Poke Drawer + in favor of Twins as you will probably never take a prize card and thus never have less prize cards left than your opponent and that way you don't need to have 2 cards in order to search out 2 cards. I would also suggest adding VS Seeker in order to reuse a hunter. Another thing is that you are not running any BTS and thus it will take you much longer to get a Gengar Prime out. So in summary I would suggest...

-4 Pokedrawer +
-1 Rare Candy (having 4 and only using 2 will probably clog your hand)
-3 POV

+3 Twins (Triumphant)
+3 BTS
+2 VS Seeker

i have a similar deck build in mind, but i do wonder, what is the point of genger lv x?
compound pain for damage, or is it level down?

The Level-down can be useful against SP decks any deck with a Lv. X and compound pain is useful if your opponent thinks they are being clever by deafen spamming you while you slowly kill their entire bench.

I would reccomend building a bigger stategy. check out mine if you want to know what I mean. LINK: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=84825
-2 mew prime
+1-1 Luxray GL Level X
-2 Psychic Energy
+2 Electric Energy

Luxray would be pointless in this deck anyway... no SP engine to get it out and reuse it.... you aren't going to be taking many (if any) prize cards and as for building a "bigger strategy" there is one strat for a Lostgar deck... get 6 pokemon into your opponents lost zone with a Lost World out and game.

In other words... don't worry about spending money on a Luxray (though I can pretty much guarantee that Gengar and Mew Primes are going to cost a lot so either buy a box or buy them early).

Guess that could be put in that way. As the Luxray Gl Level X being very high demanded lately, its price is very high (80$!) I can't efford a Lux Level X anyway, I've seen it because my friend has a World champ version of it so I see the reason of its high value. Well, there's nothing else I could think of now, so all i could do now is wish you luck using this deck. ~JS

how much do u think the primes will cost on average if i get them after they come out right away

Back