• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

mew gothitell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domo

RIP Kim Jong il
I just thought this would be a funny deck and you could possibly win if ur opponent cant set up-stratigy is to start with mew (obviously) and see off gothitell and stack mew with energys.

Pokemon-8
mew prime (Triumphant)
4 Gothitell (ability)

Energy-52
psycic {P}

i dont think you understand something about mew, it cant copy abilities from lost zoned pokemon, just attacks

so chances are your opponent will set up like normal and start killing mews, which isnt hard with only 60 hp

With only 4 basics in the deck, you are probably going to mulligan a bunch, letting the opponent get a ton of cards to set up faster, and you probably won't get a second basic so once they do 60 damage you lose. That means you pretty much auto-loss to anything with Donphan, Yanmega, Zekrom, or Cincinno. Also, think of your strategy: Turn 1 you have 1 psychic energy, so you lz gothitelle. Turn 2 you have 2 psychic energy but can't attack. Turn 3 you do 70, turn 4 you do 90, etc. The problem is that 70 can't KO stuff like Reshiram while they OHKO you back so its an autoloss there too...and, as mentioned in the post above me, this doesn't even lock trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back