Ruling Mew, from xy10, fates collide

leafy

Aspiring Trainer
my question is if this mew was in the discard pile would it count as a pokemon that knows night march, eg night march will do 20 more damage.

Mew – Psychic – HP50
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Beginning Memories
This Pokemon can use the attacks of each of your Basic Pokemon in play. (You must still have the necessary Energy to use each attack.)

[C] Encounter: Search your deck for a Pokemon card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 0
I know it says it knows the attacks of basic pokemon, but it doesn't state that if it was in the discard and I had a joltic on the bench, that the ability would work, eg it doesn't specify where the card has to be to activate the ability thnx in advanced

We can't give rulings on cards that have not yet been released. We do this to assure that all rulings are based off the official English text so that they are accurate. Once this card is available to the public (e.g. after the first Prereleases), and a scan of the English card is available, we will update this thread with a ruling. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:
Back