Ruling Mew ex- The Ultimate Combo?

Chuck Norris

I'm Chuck Norris. And your not. Ha ha.
If Mew ex can use any combo, shouldn't he go good in any deck? He's also a Mentorable Basic. He would add some more speed an consistency to a deck. What do you think?

EDIT: Oops, wrong forum. plz move mods.

^You can't be Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris never makes a mistake. Anyways, its a nice tech in alot of decks, but its not good in every deck (decks like ludicargo, ect.).

Nope cause Delta decks and Houndoom decks have no use of it and if you play a deck with Sceptile EX, Dustox EX, Ninetails(PK), Wobbefet(PK), Bannette(CG), Altaria(DX) or Shuckle(UF) it will be useless. Plus CC will destroy it.

harley2lp0.png

Credit to LV 100 Charizard.

It's a tech, not a deck.  Mew-Tric is the ONLY deck in this format that will even use it.

I miss mynx too..even though I played it twice. ;p

Arcanine out.

It is a pretty good card with the devo and everything, but as everyone else has said, it only works well in Mewtric and maybe a few homemade decks.

metal_pokemon said:
It is a pretty good card with the devo and everything

devo!? I thought he meant Mew ex LM...

anyway, I have always thought of using Rainbow energy with Mew ex LM. Attacking with power move, he gets extra energy of any type loaded without the damage effect (since you're attaching from deck, not hand), and you can power up just about any attacks very quickly.

Question: If Mew copies an attack that gets an extra effect if React Energy are attached, can Mew use this effect if itself has React-NRG attached to it? please help!

Surely?
'Cause it alway says "If (lets say..um...) Skitty has any React Energy Cards attached to it, the Defending Pokemon is now (I don't know...) asleep."

Back