• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mew ex, Terrakion Ex, Groudon EX, Zoroark

aletico96

Aspiring Trainer
So my deck has:
1 Terrakion Ex
3 Terrakions with Retaliate
2 Zorua
2 Zoroark with Foul play
2 trubbish
2 Garbodor
2 bouffalant
1 Tornadus ex
1 Groudon ex
1 Mew ex

Supporters:
2 Cilan
3 N
2 Cheren

Trainers:
4 Catchers
4 Switches
2 Rescues scarf
2 energy retrievals
1 rock helmet
2 heavy balls
1 level ball
1 super rod
1 scrapper
1 giant cape
2 exp share

8{F}
2 pfld special blends
2 lwmf special blends
3 {C}{C}

So I basically have two strategies with this deck. One strategy is if im playing against a dragon or an eelectrik deck what i would do is take my Garbadors out and essentially keep him on my bench while i take out my stronger cards to battle it out. and if im not battling someone who depends on abilities what i would do is take out my mew and my ex's out and battle with those as well as that i could also take out my Zoroark and use mew and zoroark together since they use such little energy as well as they can copy the opponents and my own attacks. Thats about it for my deck. Thanks alot

IMO you have too much going on you need to choose one strategy and run with it. The idea is good but you lack a lot of consistency. If you want to play anti meta you could go the Garbador route since 3 of the main meta decks are dependant on abilities.

Baloo727 said:
IMO you have too much going on you need to choose one strategy and run with it. The idea is good but you lack a lot of consistency. If you want to play anti meta you could go the Garbador route since 3 of the main meta decks are dependent on abilities.

I agree with Baloo727. Your deck looks like it is set up for more of Garbador rather than Zoroark. If you need any ideas on a Garbador or Terrakion EX/Tornadus EX deck check out my two builds. I play with a similar strategy to yours.

My Garbador Deck
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-trash-box-garbodor-terrakion-for-battle-roads-bw-on-updated

My Tornadus EX and Terrakion EX Deck.
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-tor-tex-tornadus-ex-terrekion-ex-deck-bw-on-updated

Avoid running Mew EX and Zoroark this format, the reason is every pokemon spits on mew and it is ko'ed same goes for Zoroark. These cards are just free prizes. I have also found that if your deck is heavy on EX's it is a must to run Max Potion. Max Potion can turn around any game. Max Potion is also the reason for the Hydregion deck being so solid. Energy Switch is a must if one runs max potion and does not have an energy moving pokemon. The ability Bouffalant is useless to run in a Garbodor Build but a must in an solid EX build. Don't know what Bouffalant your running?

You made a good deck just need to improve constancy.

Back