Mew ex and Mewtwo Promos from “151” Ultra-Premium Collection” Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Pokemon Center has revealed the three promos that’ll come inside the 151 Ultra-Premium Collection!

Mew-Mewtwo-Promos-151-Ultra-Premium-Collection-Cards-2-300x184.jpg

As posted before, the Mewtwo Illustration Rare and Mew ex Special Illustration Rare will be cut from the set and turned into promos for these products.
The gold Mew ex will remain in the set. The one in this collection is called a “metal card,” which presumably means it’ll have etching similar to the Pikachu and Charizard from the Celebrations Ultra-Premium Collection. They were also called metal cards.

Pikachu-Charizard-Metal-Cards-300x192.jpg

Scarlet & Violet—151 Ultra-Premium Collection...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
This set will be printed into the ground more than Crown Zenith. Will be surprised if there's a card worth more than $100 after 6 months of this being out. Awesome set though!

I have said it before and I will say it again, I don't care if my collection is worth pennies, just over print stuff, print more old stuff, just keep on doing it. I am not in this for the resale, I just want the cards I want without needing to take out a second mortgage!

I have said it before and I will say it again, I don't care if my collection is worth pennies, just over print stuff, print more old stuff, just keep on doing it. I am not in this for the resale, I just want the cards I want without needing to take out a second mortgage!
I agree! I would love a chance to open the packs and collect the cards I never got a chance to as a kid. Even if they only printed sleeved boosters of old sets, I would be A-Ok with that too!

This set will be printed into the ground more than Crown Zenith. Will be surprised if there's a card worth more than $100 after 6 months of this being out. Awesome set though!
Oh ye of little faith. The power of Charizard and Gen Won shall show you truth!

Right? It always baffled me how can so many people buy into that braindead argument. It's obvious that you're not gonna worry about not being able to sell cards, or them not having value, if you bought them for cheap to begin with.

I pre-ordered mine. I’m so happy it will include that special illustrator version of Mew ex :)

Oh ye of little faith. The power of Charizard and Gen Won shall show you truth!
I hear that. I think Charizard will be one of 2 or 3 cards at $100 or more for a short bit, but I think it will drop below $100 since it will most likely be much much easier to pull than cards of its rarity prior to the S&V era

Back