• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Mew Box! Eeveelution Love

Lukiido

Aspiring Trainer
Hey Guys! I have been toying with this, proxy testing etc and I like it but I feel like it is little full of ideas and I want narrow it down some. I personally think the main issue is the pokemon line up, I have to many bench warmers.

Pokemon - 15

4x Mew - FCL 29/124
2x Jolteon EX - Gen - 28/83
2x Glaceon EX - FCL - 20/124
1x Umbreon EX - FCL - 55/124
1x Manaphy EX - BPT - 32/122
1x Seismitoad EX - FUF 20/111
2x Shaymin EX - ROS - 77/108
1x Jirachi - BW - XY67
1x Hoopa EX - AOR - 36/98

Total Trainers: 33

Supporters: 9

3x Prof. Sycamore
2x N
2x Lysandre
1x AZ
1x Xersoic

Items: 20

4x Fighting Fury belt
4x VS Seeker
4x Ultra Ball
3x Trainers Mail
4x Max Elixer
1x Super Rod

Stadiums: 4

D-Valley

Energy 12

4 Water
4 Electric
4 Rainbow

Standard concept, place guys onto the bench and have a Mew in active slot with a Belt, and dvalley in play. This will allow you to use all your guys attacks and maintain tempo and control of the game.

Maybe add manectric? He attacks with 1 lightning or 1 rainbow for 130, which is very strong.

Maybe add manectric? He attacks with 1 lightning or 1 rainbow for 130, which is very strong.

Thanks!

I just dont know what to drop, I like the combo with umbreon where I can basically ditch dead cards for free and do dmg with mew when doing so. I could drop a sycamore and only run 2..

The downside of Manectric is that the opponent's active needs a tool attached for it to do full damage. I dig the idea though.

Back