• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Metagross SV/Absol Prime

adamisclassy

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone! I have always had a fondness for Absol. Thus, I like running decks that involve him. So my new idea is to combine him with metagross sv who reduces all pokemon's hp by 20 and miasma valley. The idea being that if Absol is active, No pokemon with under 60 hp can be put into play without instantly being ko-ed. So here is my skeleton

Pokemon
3-2-3 Metagross SV (using as a secondary attacker, geo impacts damage to the bench = tasty)
4 Absol Prime (lead)
3-3 Honckrow 2 SV 1 Undaunted 15 (Darkness Restore can put basics back on the bench with damage and Undaunted can snipe
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Unown q MD
Total: 22 Pokemon

T/S/S
Bebe's x3
Pokemon Collector x3
PONT x3
Interviewer's Question x2
Pokemon Communication x3
Rare Candy x2
Expert Belt x1
Luxury Ball x1
Miasma Valley x4
Total:22

Energy
Dark Energy x4
Special Dark x4
Metal x3
Special Metal x3
DCE x1
Total: 15

Total: 59 cards

Unfortunately no cash for poketurns and crobats, so while they would work well, they aren't really an option at their current price.

mrwillster

Accelgor will be my salvation.
i like this deck idea. i too love absol and i hav 4 primes so that's useful. all i have to say is
-1 misma valley
+galactic hq
or since you have 1 card slot to fill, add galctic hq. also, if i would make this deck,which i actually mite, i would add a 1-1 or 2-2 line of forretress UD(13/91). it spreads 10 damage all over which aides you honchy and also adds to the reduction effort of hp.

masqueraingoddess

I have a new deck idea everyday
here some advice when you use the poke power darkness restore you can not use misma vallys effect and absols pokebody because you are having your oppenent play from his or her discard pile on to the bench thus being played differantly rather than playing it from there hand. instead you should

take out 3-3 Honckrow
and put in a 2-2 lumineon (sf) now you having your oppenent bench from there hand and you can pair this up with seeker
-1 miasma valley +2 energy exchanger
-1 expert belt and luxury ball for +4 seeker
for now, the only thing that this deck can't do is block great ball which brings basic pokemon from the deck on to the bench thus blocking
misma vally and absol's power that is until the black and white rules come into play

adamisclassy

Aspiring Trainer
masqueraingoddess said:
here some advice when you use the poke power darkness restore you can not use misma vallys effect and absols pokebody because you are having your oppenent play from his or her discard pile on to the bench thus being played differantly rather than playing it from there hand. instead you should

take out 3-3 Honckrow
and put in a 2-2 lumineon (sf) now you having your oppenent bench from there hand and you can pair this up with seeker
-1 miasma valley +2 energy exchanger
-1 expert belt and luxury ball for +4 seeker
for now, the only thing that this deck can't do is block great ball which brings basic pokemon from the deck on to the bench thus blocking
misma vally and absol's power that is until the black and white rules come into play

Yeah I realized Honchkrow didn't work :/
As for Lumineon, that's a pretty cool tech, I am going to need to get my hands on some of those for sure.

pokemon24/7

pokemon24/7
well what is the strategy really? if it is to ko pokemon when they are put down how about this:
metagross(lower hp right)
cresselia darkrai(when they dont die use this to move damage and ko)
absol(main right)
lunatone(cant hurt solrock)
solrock(cant heal but you can still move damage as well)
abomasnow(dce for spread also helps against mewtwo)
miasma valley(good stadium for this deck too)

now metagross is not really a good choice since with rule change coming stage 2 attackers isnt a good thing right now its like in two weeks so practice makes perfect,well thats all i see wrong but dont know what to take out

Seank

Never Give Up
since you are doing damage spread, you might look into Mandibuzz (to get rid of tech/stalling pokemon)