• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

metagross LA - viable for the metagame? (Battle Roads, Seniors)

mwaha

Aspiring Trainer
Decklist -

20 Pokemon

4-2-3 Metagross LA
3-1 Uxie Lv.x
1-1 DGX (for genplume)
1-0-1 Nidoqueen
3 Skarmory (w/energy acceleration

28 T/S/S

4 Rare Candy
2 Poke Communication
4 switch
4 Pokedex Handy
1 luxury ball
2 Expert belt
3 BTS
3 Bebe's Search
1 Inerviewer's Questions
4 Pokemon Collector
1 Palmer's

12 Energy

4 basic metal
4 special metal
4 DCE

Get metagross out T2-3, Bring up weak/supporting pokemon (i.e. vileplume, nidoqueen, etc.) hit consistantly, draw with Uxie and uxie lv.X, nidoqueen for healing, and DGX to counter vileplume.

I would put matchups but this deck is rather unproven, to be honest.

Plz comment/ give advice.

RE: metagross LA - viable for the metagame?

Please post the division and tournament you plan to use this deck for. Thank you.

instead of switch maybe run some unown g for retreat and you can get it with pokemon collector more skarmory will help alot why ssu?
-4 switch
-2 ssu
+3 skarmory UD
+3 unown g

scizor prime might be a nifty trick for this deck. once they put a special energy down, you just keep pulling that pokemon active since it can't attack.

iffy but you probably could add a gravitation metagross for an easy first ko w/ extra comet punch.

switch needs to go i personally HATE IT! but thats my opinion and unown q is much better!you don't need three bts with only one set to use them on! do you really need 4 pokemon collector? i do like the scizor prime. do you really need nidoqueen? is it helping counter for a certain attack (like darkness howl (on tyrannitar prime))?

-4 switch
-1 bts
-1 pokemon collector
-1-0-1 nidoqueen
+3 unwon q
+2-1-2 scisor prime

I think a Metagross UL is a good tech choice with a few psychic energies for free retreat. but than you wouldnt be able to turn 2 attack. however, I really like the deck and hope to see you do good :D

Back