• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Metagross GX Post Rotation

gayjackzz

Aspiring Trainer
I'm trying to fix my Metagross Gx deck so that it will be ready for the next rotation.
Can yall give any input on what should be added/taken out. Thanks

Beldium x 4
Metang x 2
Metagross Gx x 4
Oranguru x 1
Dhelmise x 1
Tapu lele Gx x 2
Dusk Mane Necrozma Gx x 1
Aloran Vulpix x 1

Guzma x 3
Cynthia x 4
Hala x 1
Judge x 2
Lillie x 2
Ultraball x 4
Rare candy x 4
Field blower x 2
Max pot x 4
Rescue strecher x 2
Nest Ball x 2
Metal frying pan x 2
Choice band x 2

Metal x 8
Psychic x 2

Ok, first off you NEED 4x Choice band. Choice band lets Metagross hit 180, and with 1 Dehlmise hits the magic number of 190 to One hit any stage 1 GX.
Take out 2 Frying pan for 2 Choice band.

Second off, you only need one lillie, I would take one out for an apricorn maker. Post rotaion its a smaller brigete, but solid enough.

Other than that, just be careful with how many 1-ofs you have in the deck. Each one helps a certain matchup. Necrozma for Zoros and Metagross Mirrors. (220 + Choice band instantly kills them unless they have frying pan)

Dehlmise to hit 190.
Orangurur to take out Hoopa. He is annoying allright, found that out the hard way.

I reccomend one registeel from celestial storm it's great against zoro and gx blockers you should also get about 10 draw supporters 4 cynthia,3 tate and lizza,2 copycat and one lillie is what I'm running in mine currently and it runs really well. Hala is a nice idea though I'll have to test that

Ok, first off you NEED 4x Choice band. Choice band lets Metagross hit 180, and with 1 Dehlmise hits the magic number of 190 to One hit any stage 1 GX.
Take out 2 Frying pan for 2 Choice band.

Second off, you only need one lillie, I would take one out for an apricorn maker. Post rotaion its a smaller brigete, but solid enough.

Other than that, just be careful with how many 1-ofs you have in the deck. Each one helps a certain matchup. Necrozma for Zoros and Metagross Mirrors. (220 + Choice band instantly kills them unless they have frying pan)

Dehlmise to hit 190.
Orangurur to take out Hoopa. He is annoying allright, found that out the hard way.

Whats the meaning of ofs ?

Back