Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RogueChomp

Team DBT
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Spiral_Force/Thunder_Knuckle_Metagross_promo_card_revealed

Metagross
Hit Points: 140

Plasma Search

Once during your turn (before your attack), search your deck for a Plasma card, reveal it, and put it in your hand. You can't use more than 1 Plasma Search Ability each turn.

PCCC Mind Bend 60
The Defending Pokémon is now Confused.

weakness P×2
None resistance
CC retreat cost

I found this card while searching other sites and man, it is an interesting card. They are certainly making Plasma pokemon very powerful, but will this see play? Notice how it says ANY Plasma card, pokemon or trainer, and maybe even Plasma energy. What do you guys think, I mean it is a stage 2 with a popular weakness. However, it has a bizarre 2 retreat. Its attack stinks. Don't even mention it.

Mods, move this if necessary, I'm not sure if it was supposed to be in the TCG News and General Discussion or not.
Discuss!
Credit to Bulbapedia.

This thing is AMAZING! Plasma Badge and Plasma Frigate are now searchable, making Lugia/Mewtwo even more powerful. Colress, plasma energy, ad Colress Machine are searchable as well. This is like, the card of the century. Goodbye balanced format, it was nice knowing ya.

Puff said:
This thing is AMAZING! Plasma Badge and Plasma Frigate are now searchable, making Lugia/Mewtwo even more powerful. Colress, plasma energy, ad Colress Machine are searchable as well. This is like, the card of the century. Goodbye balanced format, it was nice knowing ya.

Don't forget, it is a Stage 2, and takes at least 2 turns to set up. Also, Plasma Badge and Plasma Frigate were already searchable with Skyla.

This thing is cool beans. Yo.

But we have a thread in Front Page News to talk about it, so yeah, there you go.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back