Metagame?

LuxTwo

TeamSandileWich
I havent really been active in Pokemon recently or on Pokebeach(I'm not sure if im even posting this in the right place), but States is 5 minutes away from my house so I thought I might as well go. The problem is I don't really know the metagame right now. does anyone mind telling me what people are playing besides Durant, and what techs/staples people are using in their decks? Thanks. I just need help getting caught up ;P

You should be able to find a lot of information regarding the Metagame here, in the Metagame Deck Center. Simply read up on these articles and discussion threads, they are discussing the most popular decks in today's metagame. As for what deck is the most popular, I would say that that would have to be Zekrom Eels, closely followed by Durant and Mewtwo Tornadus Celebi.

Staples are still about the same, Pokémon Collector, N, Professor Juniper, Professor Oak's New Theory, Level Ball, Pokégear 3.0, Double Colorless Energy and Pokémon Catcher are all very popular. One common tech that a lot of people are currently playing is Lost Remover, plan to see at least a few people playing it, despite the fact it isn't a staple. Hope this helps!

Back