• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

meta-queen please help my friends deck (casual play)

aishen

Look who's back!
so i build a deck for my friend. we are all playing casual only so please dont bash saying that DGX blocks the whole game and blah blah blah. IKR and we dont care because non of us plays DGX. thanks !

meta-queen

4-2-4 nidoqueen * RR-RR-3RR-TR*
2-1-2 metagross *UL-UL-UL/LA*
1-1 azelf Lv.X
2 uxie

4 collector
4 rare candy
4 pokedrawer +
4 bebes search
3 IQ
2 PONT
2 PETM
2 black belt
2 e.belt
1 level max
1 luxury ball

4 DCE
5 psychic
2 metal
1 call

S T R A T E G Y : set up queen and beat up .. depending on opponents bench upgraded by e.belt. gross UL solves retreat problems and acts a second attacker along with the LA gross which gives little disruption. queen TR is good for revenge killing. prize count + e.belt + black belt gives you a long list of pokemon being set for OHKO range.

based on testing i dont have problem in getting energies that i need.
help is being appreciated. not only do you help me but my friend also! he has a wide collection of MD-TR set. so please dont suggest something from CoL because we still dont have that set. thanks again !

Back