JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The Ultra Rare, Illustration Rare, and Special Illustration Rare versions of the Meowscarada ex, Skeledirge ex, and Quaquaval ex lines have been revealed from SV1a Triplet Beat! The set releases in Japan this Friday, March 10th.
Cards from this set will most likely become part of our Paldea Evolved releasing on June 9th.
The rest of the secret rares will be revealed over the coming days, so stay tuned!

75-Sprigatito-143x200.jpg

#075 Sprigatito (Illustration Rare Holo)

1957870F-FD87-44F4-A89D-35D57FF11029-145x200.png

#075 Floragato (IR)

83721835-451A-41FF-AE43-626178CDB103-143x200.jpeg

#096...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Iorphire

Aspiring Trainer
This generic anime-ish art style is my least favorite in the TCG. The cards don't look bad or ugly or anything like that, but it's incredibly boring compared to a lot of other styles imo.
Same, I was expecting a lot more for a cat/magician/arlecchino

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
I like the art on the Meowscarada line a lot. It is anime inspired and it retains the story of a tree growing with the Meowscarada line and all the cards align well with each other.

Hinode

Aspiring Trainer
'
This generic anime-ish art style is my least favorite in the TCG. The cards don't look bad or ugly or anything like that, but it's incredibly boring compared to a lot of other styles imo.
Its a style they didn't really explore in sword and shield, I agree with you but its nice to have a little of everything and I'll still want those cards, but I definitely think some of the best art cards are swsh era