BW/BW2 Meguroko on two legs or an evo?

ShayminSky said:
Since it's confirmed real, does anyone know the Pokemon since R/B/G in the Pokemon League and Gyms (maybe other important Places) that's silver and is on a platform? Maybe this is it for Isshu.
You mean those statues? No, two of them can be seen near the entrance in the same picture.

I read in a book once that alligators and crocodiles can in fact stand on two legs two intimidate or run after the foe (YES! alligators do RUN!).

_national_news_images_20080405p2a00m0na027000p_size5.jpg

But it doesen't seem like an evolution though...
Edit: Maybe it doesen't want you to come near him :p

I think it might be a person in a costume (like those kids in Volkners gym in D/P/Pt who dressed a pikachu, and to you they looked like a pikachu)

Jayj4 said:
I think it might be a person in a costume (like those kids in Volkners gym in D/P/Pt who dressed a pikachu, and to you they looked like a pikachu)

That was my first thought. I don't see any human skin, though.

Hellion said:
That was my first thought. I don't see any human skin, though.

You didn't see any on the Pokekid overworld either, you could when you battled him/her

Irishkappa208 said:
I read in a book once that alligators and crocodiles can in fact stand on two legs two intimidate or run after the foe (YES! alligators do RUN!).

_national_news_images_20080405p2a00m0na027000p_size5.jpg

But it doesen't seem like an evolution though...
Edit: Maybe it doesen't want you to come near him :p

Wow that's awesome, maybe it could be true, but I doubt it.

i think meguriko is on all fours. maybe he can be on just two legs but the pictures too simple for an evolution.

its not a pokekid. pokekids are only based on pikachu because of the huge fanbase no matter how love much my sweet sand croc gets. also feraligatr is capeable of walking on all fours but is usually on its hind legs for battle/not running.

frostwind said:
its not a pokekid. pokekids are only based on pikachu because of the huge fanbase no matter how love much my sweet sand croc gets. also feraligatr is capeable of walking on all fours but is usually on its hind legs for battle/not running.

You never know, as this is faraway from other regions, this may have different costumes, and different Pokemon that they are based on

thatd be nice and give some variety. just saying that its not a pokekiod based on the reasons stated before

Well, it appears to be in a Pokemon Musical Hall, so it's probably dancing or something. But maybe, just maybe, you can teach your pokemon tricks o_0. Nah, that would just be too good to be true; it's never going to happen (or at least not in this generation) :(. Basically, I still think it's Meguroko.

we need a nintendogs like game for something as amazing as that. perhaps the trainer is teaching him a trick in exchange for the treat/pokeblock/poffin of the game.

thanks. i wonder how things like poffin preferences will play in musicals. i hope meguroko will get to be in all types of music and were cool/spicy clothes.

In all honesty I do think that it would be capable of standing on either two or four legs.Just as Feraligatr is capable of doing.

Timeshift said:
Well, it appears to be in a Pokemon Musical Hall, so it's probably dancing or something. But maybe, just maybe, you can teach your pokemon tricks o_0. Nah, that would just be too good to be true; it's never going to happen (or at least not in this generation) :(. Basically, I still think it's Meguroko.

Wow, that's a great idea, maybe you teach them a few tricks outside Pokemon Musicals, then when in Pokemon Musicals, you can make them do the tricks at a certain phase.

Back