• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Meganium tank all

killstars

Flavs :D
3-2-3 meganium prime
2-2 blissey prime
1-1 metapod hgss
3 celebi prime
2-1-2 serperior
1-1 sunflora

2 judge
2 collector
3 communication
2 elms training
3 pont
3 seeker
4 rare candy
2 ssu

15 grass energy

strategy: use Meganium pokebody for to swap energy in poke some without damage and then download the Blissey to heal Meganium and then return the energy back at him and hitting 80, and the seeker and ssu might leave alive for a Meganium great period of time.

wanted room for twins and other staples.
i think use tangrowth to damage.

i'd drop the celibi primes... with no psy energy yournot going to be able to use it. there are also some other issues i have with this deck - maybe you should play test a while and then post results...

This is really not a bad strategy at all. Just take out celebi of course. If you have any other problems please tell me. Don't forget 4 communication is a must. And try 3 cleffa.

I'd take out the Serperior line just because you're really slow and Fire is really dominant especially when Reshiram can 1HKo your Meganium Primes if you haven't got your Metapod out yet.

This deck is very slow, and doesn't hit hard.

Personally, I would only use Meganium Prime as a tech, maybe in a Tangrowth CL build to heal with Blissey Prime, then swap the energy back.

I would bump up the metapod and sunflora lines to 2-2 each. If one of them is prized, then you really cannot do anything about it. Also, 15 grass energy is way too much. try lowering it to 10-13.

-3 Celebi
+2 BTS
+1 Poke COmmunication

This deck celebi is not going to work you cant get him active and then unactive in one turn for its ability. Bts will help because of the stage two lines and all the evolving. Poke Communication will help because you have so many different pokemon. Hope i helped!

Back