Meganium Prime+Blissey Prime

tc19930815

Aspiring Member
just came up with this idea...i am not sure if this is new or not though -,-

simply move away the energies from a damaged meganium to another pokemon and heal with blissey so you dun have to discard

you may want to throw in techs like Rosearade from Unleashed for the confusion and metapod for meganium's weakness against fire.

comments pls :)

It's decent, but you'll still have a problem when an active Meganium is KO'd, because you'd have to load up 4 energies to a new one and you don't have any energy acceleration.

lol, true true Stealth
so bad that expert belt is gone now-,-
anyway, only Emboar w/o ability and RDL can OHKO it in the format right now (excluding those using plus powers), so I guess it is still playable

This combo would certainly be playable but it probably wouldnt be super competetive. Hey tc I have a question about team typhoon, is it region based like does it matter where I live? because Ive been looking for active team to join I guess. But Ive never been apart of one and not sure what its all about can you explain it to me in a PM or something?

Meganium and Blissey is a good combination, because they have synergy...

And that is where the good points end.

You set up a stage 2 for no point, just so you can move damage counters so you can heal them. Great! Now, you have a useless stage 2 and a useless stage 1. Better start attacking for 80 for 4...

I would just suggest donphan and reuniclus if that's your aim.

Back