Meganium ex

Probably just a Flygon EX deck. It's a lot better than Typhlosion/Meganium EX. Though if you want you can try Meganium EX/Steelix EX.

Arcanine out.

Typhlosion is awesome, no need to get set (provided they have 3 benched) and with his attack you can discard thier magtrode/castform, DRE, etc. I like him with Power Tree

A_A's edit: Post deleted due to...well, I'm not sure what it was, but it looked like an IM conversation. Either way, it doesn't belong here.

First you should decide which cards you want to use. If they are easier for you to get then I would go with whichever that would be. Then once you decide we can help you build a deck.

I would just do Flygon EX. Meganium and Typhlosion is a messy combo in my mind. You could always use Meganium and Dragonite EX with power tree perhaps? So you could retreat and get the grass energy to attach for healing the dragonites? i dunno, could be good with 160 HP and no weakness.

flygon over ty flygon decks are really preaty good even with a bad set up from what ive seen ther only good if youve got 3 or more thoses our my fellings about it

I would build a deck suited around your own interests. Not what other people tell you is good. You can use alot of cards that most people don't and still win.

Back