Meganium DF - Evolutionary Call, broken?

Can replace Nidoqueen for awhile. A good card to use. First attack can reduce 30 damage, and it happens before applying weakness and resistance. Too bad it isn't metal-type.

Flygon said:
Metal/Fighting type = Irritating! Hard to kill! Like Deoxys d (Defense)!!
It's not Metal -_- . It's pure fighting.

Anyway it's not broken. It can only be used once which stops it from being broken. It's pretty darn good, I'd just not call it nearly broken.

Arcanine out.

It's nice, but the only thing is that is ceases to be useful once you put it out. Why? Fighting type= resistance widely. Plus with a maximum damage of 60 you'll be disapointed. Unless you have brineys or scoop ups you won't have much fun with him. Nidoqueen is much easier to play with.

Arcanine 274 said:
Flygon said:
It's not Metal -_- .  It's pure fighting.

Anyway it's not broken.  It can only be used once which stops it from being broken.  It's pretty darn good, I'd just not call it nearly broken.

Arcanine out.
-_-" Yeah, I know. I'm just saying if it's Metal/Fighting

Flygon said:
Arcanine 274 said:
Flygon said:
It's not Metal -_- .  It's pure fighting.

Anyway it's not broken.  It can only be used once which stops it from being broken.  It's pretty darn good, I'd just not call it nearly broken.

Arcanine out.
-_-" Yeah, I know. I'm just saying if it's Metal/Fighting
I understand now. Thanx. Just please, next time, if you could state what you mean a bit more clearly that'd be great. :)

Even though the card's Pokepower is great, the attack's just don't do it for me. It might be decent as a back-up Pokemon though.

Arcanine out.

I don't think that it's even that. You could just play a ledian for a one time pidgeot. Either that or play Nidoqueen. It's up to you.

Well here are the pros and cons of Nidoqueen DF.
Pros:
It's metal, so of course you know what metal does! :D
And the power is infinite use.
Attack is boostable.
Cons:
100 HP is bad for stage 2 Pokemon.
It IS metal, so battle frontier kills it's power.
It's attack require more tech.

Meganium DF well... is on my opinion, better because of the facts :
Instant 3 pokemons at the time you play it.
Battle Frontier does not kill it's power.
You can put Energy Root on it to make it harder to kill.
It can find it's own Energy [Holon Pokemon's ; Holon's Castform, Holon's Magnemite etc.]
It has a Resistance to water.
It's Delta Reduction attack is VERY useful [Fact : Delta reduction also reduce damage of snipes to your bench]
It's single resistance can be handled by Holon Legacy [Of course only if you don't need to use Meganium DF's power, you put it down.]

So...? What do you guys think?

It seems like a good combo, but to be honest, you're just as badly down if they play holon legacy against your meganium. It's reduction isn't that great, since they can still deal alot of damage. I don't know, it could be good, but with what deck?

Its not game breakong at all. The power is nice but you need a few things to get it out quickly.

Yeah you could just as easily use that rare candy from a chikorita to a meganium to make your main attacker come out early game, and set up while you throw some heavy punches.

dont forget that you can get 4 per turn (Queen) or 3 and wait for another to come out (Meganium)

I just mean that Meganium is faster and INSTANT 3 pokemons.
The fact is, I don't need more pokemons every turn.
And it might result in a deck out if you build so much ^_^.

Yeah, I guess 3 is good but thena gain you're going to be stuck with him in the open, or you'd have to retreator try you luck with attacking with him. Lol.

Back