Wi-Fi Trades Mega Stone Trade Zone

dim_union said:
jonny said:
I can trade my Houndoominite (Houndoom), in exchange for a Manectite (Manectric). Both are version exclusives so it should be fair, right?

I have an Aggronite; could you trade it for your Pinsirite?

Hey I don't know if you've already traded it, but I'd be happy to trade my Pinsirite for your Aggronite.

If not, if anyone else would like a Pinsirite, a Medichamite, or a Manectite in exchange for their Aggronite, send me a PM.

I already traded for a Pinsirite, my bad for not replying, sorry.

hey does anyone have a blazikenite and/or a charizardite Y? I don't have to much to offer but I have a shiny blaziken from an older game and missed out on the event when the game came out. Thanks

I have a number of mega stones that im willing to trade
Abomasite
Absolite
Houndoomite
Lucarionite
Medichamite
Mewtwonite y
Willing to trade any of these for a blazikenite, I really really want one.
My friend code is 0018 2429 0635

Asim Shaikh said:
I have a number of mega stones that im willing to trade
Abomasite
Absolite
Houndoomite
Lucarionite
Medichamite
Mewtwonite y
Willing to trade any of these for a blazikenite, I really really want one.
My friend code is 0018 2429 0635

Hi friend,
I'm looking for a Mewtwonite Y, and I happen to have an exrta Blazikenite on hand! Would you be interested in trading? I have a spare Pokéball pattern Vivillon or Japanese Shiny Genesect I can attach it to, to sweeten the deal. Let me know! My Friend Code is: 3566-1883-7837.
Thanks!

i think i've got:
-Aerodactlylite
-Gengarite
-Venusaurite
-Abomasite
-Lucarionite
-Ampharosite
-Charizardite Y type

i'll gladly give them all to anyone who has a Pinsirite for trade.
if anyone is interested, my friend code is 5000-4118-8210

I'm looking for Manectric's Mega Stone.

I can trade Y version exclusive Mega Stones, and some 5/6 IV Pokemon including Dragonite, Salamence, Absol, Mawile, Goodra, Aegislash, Gyarados, Volcarona, and Heracross.

Please respond by leaving a comment on my profile.

NeoDoomDragon said:
Looking for:
Absolite
Aggronite
Banettite
Blastoisinite
Charizardite Y
Garchompite
Gardevoirite
Gyaradosite
Heracronite
Houndoominite
Kangaskhanite
Lucarionite
Manectite
Mawilite
Medichamite
Mewtwonite X
Mewtwonite Y
Pinsirite
Scizorite
Tyrannitarite
Venusaurite
Offering:
Most of My Shinies,competitive pokemon and legendaries

FC:4957-3705-4703

PM me if you want more information

I NEED YOUR HERACRONITE!!! I will trade it for Manectite!
My FC is: 2852-8879-7498

I am looking for Charizardite X, Tyranitarite, Manectite, Mewtwonite X, i will trade them for my shinies, the ones im offering are : pupitar, sneasel, swablu, metang, 2 eevees, magby, mareep and others, please contact me if interested

Hello! My first time on this forum so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong. :)

I'm doing a Nuzlocke run with a friend and we are allowed to have items traded to us. To my luck I managed to catch a Absol and I'd love to be able to mega evolve it. Does anyboy have a spare I could have? I can even trade it back once I complete the game.

My friend code is 2938-7125-5950
IGN: Erik

Thank you!

Hey guys! I'm currently looking for a few stones:

Blazikenite
Charizardite Y
Gengarite
Heracronite
Mawilite
and Mewtwonite Y

Got for trade:
a few shiny guys (Ursaring w/ Pokerus, a Japanese Seadra, Poliwrath, Staryu, Politoed,

I'm also breeding hidden ability, egg move and IV Froakies/Rattata as well.

Thanks guys!

Hi! I've got a copy of Y and I am interested in getting pinsirite, tyranitarite, mewtwoite X, and manetricite. I can offer a Charizardite X, Mewtwoite Y, Aggronite and Houndoomite. If anyone is interested in a trade, you can send me a PM. Thank you!

My FC: 3153-4667-8820

Hello guys I really want a Blazikenite so if you have it can you trade it? Thanks. I have a Pinsirite, Tyranitarite and a Gardevoirite, I am willing to trade those. I'l give you a lv.100 tyranitar with any of those mega stones. My FC is 5112-4797-9636 and my IGN is Jad. Thank you for your time :]

Need a Manectricite. Willing to trade any mega stone I can get in Y friend code: 1392-6234-0602.

Rreis6364 said:
I need aggronite. I have all stones that are possible to get in x so let me know what you want.

I can get you an aggronite if you can get me a manectricite.

Looking for Mawilite, Medichamite and Alakazite!

I have: Heracronite, Blazikenite, Lucarionite and others.

Hi I'm looking for tyranitarite and/or charizard x mega stones. Willing to trade y version and/or pokemon. Friend code 3050-7597-4842

Back