• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Mega Slowbro EX / Garbodor

TyTheWingedCat

Podsquad
Today I was at my league, Asking for deck suggestions and I got Mega Slowbro a lot. The professor said it was a very quick deck and I enjoy quick set up decks. So I threw together a list with a friend. It looks a little like a water box but I would need some back ups for certain match ups. Hope it's pretty good! I am hoping to bring it to Indiana for the regionals.

Pokemon: 16
3 Slowbro EX (EVO)
3 M Slowbro EX (EVO)
2 Trubbish (BKT)
2 Garbodor (BKT)
2 Shaymin EX (ROS)
1 Regice (AOR)
2 Glaceon EX (FCO)
1 Palkia EX (BKT)

Trainers:
2 Professors letter
3 Professor Scyamore
2 N
4 VS seeker
4 Dive ball
2 Ultra ball
3 Chaos Tower
2 Lysandre
3 Trainers mail
3 Slowbro Spirit Link
2 Mega Turbo
1 Brocks Grit
1 Super Rod
2 Float Stone

Energy: 10
10 Water Energy

I may suggest Heavy boots Pokemon tool so you don't confuse yourself other than that pretty solid. Maybe even Archies for M Slobro EX so you don't have to worry about evolving at all.
So Add
4 Heavy Boots
4 Archies Ace in the Hole

Subtract
-3 Slowbro
-3 Slowbro spirit links
-2 N

He has chaos tower to not be confused, and archies sucks this standard.

Cut the palkia for another regice. You also need to max out on ultra ball.

@bradon Tbanks! What should I take out for the ultra balls though?
You could either drop 1 Professor's Letter and a Dive Ball for 2 Ultra Ball or switch the number of Ultra Balls with Dive Balls. I personally suggest the former over the latter. xP

-Asmer

Like the list thus far, but think there should be +1 Chaos Tower. Seeing as how you probably are going to use it every turn, you don't want your opponent to take over with their stadium instead.

I prefer a list with Weavile (STS) and Heavy Boots, I also, prefer to focus only on M Slowbro for consistency

I feel the best way to get around the Confusion effect is to use weavile and heavy boots, weavile opens the opportunity to use a plethora of tools as well, FFB on the basic? sure! Float stone to retreat instead of manaphy? OK. Seriously if we get the mega with heavy boots on the feild we have a 250hp mega hittng for 200 every turn the has rough seas support. I would also use 2 delta plus articuno as other megas and fury belted ex's can be taken for an extra prize ater you hit them for 200 with slowbro.

I feel the best way to get around the Confusion effect is to use weavile and heavy boots, weavile opens the opportunity to use a plethora of tools as well, FFB on the basic? sure! Float stone to retreat instead of manaphy? OK. Seriously if we get the mega with heavy boots on the feild we have a 250hp mega hittng for 200 every turn the has rough seas support. I would also use 2 delta plus articuno as other megas and fury belted ex's can be taken for an extra prize ater you hit them for 200 with slowbro.
Yeah I made a video with that it's EXTREMELY fun and consistent :D

I've been looking at this deck as well and as mentioned above I would recommend only focusing on M Slowbro-EX/Garbodor by removing Regice/Glaceon-EX OR, which is what I'm thinking of building, removing the 2-2 Garbodor, keeping Regice/Glaceon-EX and adding 2-2 Octillery. Granted I don't have any Shaymin-EX so this might be a big reason why I don't want Garbodor and wouldn't include Shaymin-EX.

Basically the Regice/Glaceon-EX would be for stalling/disruption while you build up M Slowbro-EX, then when you're ready switch over and begin the Loll Roll Spins. Octillery is there obviously for draws. I've also included 1 Ninja Boy for switching shenanigans.

My current list:

Pokémon - 14

3 Slowbro-EX
3 M Slowbro-EX
2 Regice
2 Glaceon-EX
2 Remoraid
2 Octillery

Trainers - 36

4 Professor Scyamore
2 N
2 Lysandre