Mega Rayquaza Collection [June]

This has been officially released now, right? Where the heck do I buy this? No stores near me have it and I can't even find it online except on ebay. :(

It's available at Troll and Toad here.

Local stores are probably just going to be a case-by-case basis. When I used to live in the States, my nearest store usually stocked things really slowly because they wouldn't put new product out until old product sold through enough to make space, so I would sometimes have to shop around to find new things.. If you have an actual card shop, you can probably ask the owners about stocking it.

I got mine a few days ago, but the boosters had nothing of value(TWO nonholo Victini! Now I have five, Ugh...) and the Rayquaza promo was damaged while I tried to pry it from the plastic...I really hate how they pack these promos. :(

I love the figure, though.

Anyone else sick of Rayquaza products? There's like 750 other pokemon to do things with... ... ...

I got mine a few days ago, but the boosters had nothing of value(TWO nonholo Victini! Now I have five, Ugh...) and the Rayquaza promo was damaged while I tried to pry it from the plastic...I really hate how they pack these promos. :(

I love the figure, though.

Depending on where you bought the bundle, you may be able to get a refund. I often buy Pokemon tins from walmart and have damage the EX tin promo almost everytime. I just go the courtesy desk and tell them that I collect the cards and that the product was damaged when I opened it, thus is wouldn't look nice in my collection. They have given me an exchange every single time :)

7.8/10 too much air

But anyway, figure looks pretty sweet! Although yeah, rayquaza is receiving a little too much attention right now..

Pokemon always does a great job with plastic figures, but this one is amazing!

It's the plastic that they use in the figures that stop them from being allowed to be sold in Europe, I can't remember what chemical it was but EU law prohibits it for the age group they want to sell Pokémon stuff to.

I have a feeling that I'm gonna be looking to import the Mega Rayquaza Collection off of eBay. As much as I will probably get the European release when I see it (waiting on that or the Hoenn EX tins if Tesco or similar stores around here get them in), I really want that Mega Rayquaza figure - gotta satisfy the dragon collector in me!

Back