• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Mega Mawile/Sylveon GX deck idea

philip desposito

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys I would like some suggestions and feedback for a deck that I am making. I really like playing with Sylveon disruption style deck. That being said I wanted a little more out of it for a much smaller cost on PTCGO. So Mawile to me was a solid choice given that it can knock off energy as well. I am not even remotely close to being a pro and this is actually my first deck that i have ever created. I've played it in a few matches and when its setup its a monster. I have come back from a 6/1 prize card deficit multiple times just from the other guy being out of energy in their deck. I have been playing with some ideas for some swaps. Like take out 2 puzzles for wishful batons and take the choice bands out for some body building dumbbells to beef these guys up a little bit. I would really appreciate some input from you guys to make it a little more consistent. Thank you all in advance:) Oh and side note, Kangaskhan is there to deal with Baby Alolan Ninetales. Needs no evolution and can deal with it for 1 energy.
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 12

* 3 Eevee SUM 101
* 1 Kangaskhan SUM 99
* 2 Sylveon-GX GRI 92
* 3 Mawile-EX PR-XY XY103
* 3 M Mawile-EX PR-XY XY104

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 2 Acerola BUS 112
* 2 Mawile Spirit Link PR-XY XY105
* 1 Skyla BKP 122
* 1 Fairy Garden FCO 100
* 4 Team Flare Grunt XY 129
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
* 1 Crushing Hammer SUM 115
* 2 Parallel City BKT 145
* 2 N FCO 105
* 3 Red Card GEN 71
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 3 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 14

* 2 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136
* 12 Fairy Energy 9

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Last edited:

Nobodyshero2727

Pleaing to Greatness
This would be pretty cool to try out, big sylveon player and been trying different things, I'm looking right now to do drama and sylveon build

philip desposito

Aspiring Trainer
I did some testing with the dumbbells and the batons. The dumbbells were pretty solid but the batons were kind of useless. I just cant quite figure out how to make it a little more consistent.