'Mega Evolution Special' Available on Pokemon TV [6/2]

I watched it and thought it was great! At first I didn't think it would tie into the events of the anime, but I was surprised when they mentioned Ash.

Did anyone else think the Mega Stone Alain found before battling Remo looks like the Griseous Orb?

I really enjoyed it. It was quite refreshing to watch more advanced battles, without the need for constant reminders of what was super-effective, or not very effective or without the main character having moments of looking like a complete beginner. I think it would be nice to have something like this run alongside the main series for those of us that aren't new to the franchise.

Definitely looking forward to the next one.

JamieF1 said:
I really enjoyed it. It was quite refreshing to watch more advanced battles, without the need for constant reminders of what was super-effective, or not very effective or without the main character having moments of looking like a complete beginner. I think it would be nice to have something like this run alongside the main series for those of us that aren't new to the franchise.

Definitely looking forward to the next one.

Agreed! It gets tiring hearing the main characters "Ash is at a disadvantage with his" blah blah blah. I've been a fan for over 10 years, I know this. Aha xP

Back