Mega Diancie-EX Premium Collection / Gallade-EX Box Photos [12/24]

omahanime said:
I went to the Target by my house looking for these. They had no decks, boosters, or promos left, just bare hooks and tags.

It's the same here. Do they do a stock reset at the beginning of the year? There's no way that they are THAT cleared out from Christmas, is there?

Yeah, I think it is possible to be that cleared out by Christmas. Of course this is also under the impression that they have that much product in the first place. My Walmart at least isn't always that stocked up.

Remember that Target does have some cards in their toy department as well. Not to say the boxes were there but as I noted Target had two Metagross collections last time.

I'm going to try again tomorrow, we'll have to see what happens.

Gamestop has it for preorder on thier site now :)

I preordered it cus theres one near me and i can have it sent to my store for free :)

Might have to look into that tomorrow if Target doesn't have it. Gamestop is as close as Target is to me anyway.

Sorry for the double post, but just an update. Found the M. Diancie EX collection (the last one there too) and the Gallade EX box. Will post pulls from it if it's worth mentioning later on.

*Edit* Opened them up, it's a good thing I got them for the cards they display because the best three cards out of ten packs was XY holo Raichu (Diancie Box), PF Goodra holo (Gallade Box) and RH Diancie (Diancie Box).

Back