'Mega Beedrill-EX Premium Collection' in August!

If there is a beedrill EX, make way because butterfree EX will be a thing, too xD
butter_free_by_600billionlazerz-d97o5yv.png

Mega Absol wasn't that bad, it was just hindered by the lack of a spirit link.

I love the Mega Absol card and its a shame there was no spirit link.
I run a Mega Absol deck on TCGO, and a chunk of the cards in the deck are there to compensate for the lack of spirit link

I love the Mega Absol card and its a shame there was no spirit link.
I run a Mega Absol deck on TCGO, and a chunk of the cards in the deck are there to compensate for the lack of spirit link

A generic spirit link (perhaps Rainbow Energy style, adding some damage counters on as a downside) that works for all megas would be neat and solve these issues.

A generic spirit link (perhaps Rainbow Energy style, adding some damage counters on as a downside) that works for all megas would be neat and solve these issues.

That's really a fantastic idea and would shake up the metagame nicely, as suddenly a bunch of megas would become viable.
Could also be something like, the turn you megaevolve, your attacks do less damage or something. Lots of ways to go about it.

That's really a fantastic idea and would shake up the metagame nicely, as suddenly a bunch of megas would become viable.
Could also be something like, the turn you megaevolve, your attacks do less damage or something. Lots of ways to go about it.

Solar Bracelet - Team {Sun Team} Device
Pokémon Tool
When the Pokémon-EX this card is attached to becomes a Mega Evolution Pokémon, you may discard a Basic Energy attached to that Pokémon. If you do, your turn does not end when that Pokémon becomes a Mega Evolution Pokémon.

Lunar Necklance - Team {Moon Team} Device
Pokémon Tool
Your turn does not end when the Pokémon-EX this card is attached to becomes a Mega Evolution Pokémon. When the Pokémon-EX this card is attached to evolves, put five damage counters on your Pokémon in any way you like.

Something like these could be fun I'd like to think too, I've been drafting ideas on non-spirit link mega tools for a bit in my head.

Solar Bracelet - Team {Sun Team} Device
Pokémon Tool
When the Pokémon-EX this card is attached to becomes a Mega Evolution Pokémon, you may discard a Basic Energy attached to that Pokémon. If you do, your turn does not end when that Pokémon becomes a Mega Evolution Pokémon.

Lunar Necklance - Team {Moon Team} Device
Pokémon Tool
Your turn does not end when the Pokémon-EX this card is attached to becomes a Mega Evolution Pokémon. When the Pokémon-EX this card is attached to evolves, put five damage counters on your Pokémon in any way you like.

Something like these could be fun I'd like to think too, I've been drafting ideas on non-spirit link mega tools for a bit in my head.

Both of these are great ideas! There's enough of an incentive to play them while not being over powered.
Certainly hope something similar gets implemented - because otherwise a lot of great megas just aren't very playable right now

Honestly the box is only a good deal if you like the promo. At first glance this card has a lot of power but then when you remember about magearna EX and I think Pokemon ranger can get rid of the status conditions which make it so good. Plus how can you get those extra energy on every turn. You can't use mega turbo forever. That is just my opinion but I do not like the box because only six packs and terrible cards is not worth basically 40 dollars.

M-Beedrill obviously has to be paired with Forest of Giant Plants and a form of Energy Acceleration. Steam Siege introduced a Grass Larvesta so it should be possible to use Ancient Origins Volcarona during your first turns to charge up multiple Beedrill. We also have M-Sceptile who can fully heal M-Beedrill after it paralyzed the opponent's Pokémon. The free retreat cost is really good. Only M-Sceptile might be troublesome to get out of the active spot. But 4 Mega Turbo should do the trick well for a few turns. Here are just some ideas, certainly an interesting promo with potential if you ask me.

Been waiting for this collection set, and I must say it looks pretty freakin' cool. Picking this one up.

I love the way the box looks. The black, silver, and yellow look REALLY cool. I don't think I'm going to get it though, $40 is just a little too pricy. I might end up just getting the promos off of eBay.

Honestly the box is only a good deal if you like the promo. At first glance this card has a lot of power but then when you remember about magearna EX and I think Pokemon ranger can get rid of the status conditions which make it so good. Plus how can you get those extra energy on every turn. You can't use mega turbo forever. That is just my opinion but I do not like the box because only six packs and terrible cards is not worth basically 40 dollars.

Pokemon Ranger does not clear status conditions, this has been ruled quite clearly by TCPi.

Can somebody tell me the attack? Also shame theres no playmat ;(

[G][G] Hazard Stinger: 40 damage

Discard all energy attached to this Pokémon. Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed and Poisoned. Between turns, place 4 damage counters on it in stead of 1

Back