• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Mega Beedrill Deck Idea

DJWatson141

Aspiring Trainer
I have never competed in competitive TCGs of any sort so I would like some feedback on if the following deck might work for standard in the 2017 season. I have realized that decks are quite expensive so I don't want to buy this until I know if it has any possibility in competitive. Thanks.

Pokemon: (14)
Beedrill EX x4
M Beedrill EX x4
Victini (Fliptini) x2
Morelull x2
Shiinotic x2

Trainers: (32)
Professor Sycamore x4
N x3
Tierno x1
Beedrill Spirit Link x4
Crushing Hammer x2
Energy Recycler x4
Energy Retrieval x4
Nest Ball x2
Trainers' Mail x4
Ultra Ball x4
Shrine of Memories x2

Energy: (12)
Grass Energy x12

The way you built it, it's a terrible deck. There's too many cards that are useless 90% of the time when you pull them from your deck.

Remove Tierno, remove crushing hammer, remove 3 energy recycler and remove atleast 2 energy retrieval, remove the trainers' mail (if you want to), remove the shrine of memories, remove the Victini, remove the Morelull and Shinotic they are not necessary. You should also get rid of 1 Beedrill EX, 1 M Beedrill EX and a M Beedrill spirit link, a 3 - 3 line is more than enough.

You should add imo: 2x Lurantis GX / 1x Lurantis PROMO/ 3x Fomantis, 4x Mega Turbo, 2x Lysandre, 1x Hex Maniac, 1x Professor Kukui, 1x escape rope, 1x switch, 3 or 4x VS Seeker.

(I wouldn't buy a Mega Beedrill deck, it's not competetively viable).

If you’re looking for a cheap deck to buy do Greninja, Professor K is 3-1-2 at internationals RN with it

Back