• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Medicham PRC/Carbink Break FCL

Rippin717

Aspiring Trainer
This is a decklist for a max 120 HP-no EX format

Pokémon - 20
  • 4 Meditite PRC 79
  • 4 Medicham PRC 81
  • 3 Carbink BREAK FAC 51
  • 3 Carbink FAC 49
  • 2 Remoraid BKT 31
  • 2 Octillery BKT 33
  • 1 Zorua BKT 89
  • 1 Zoroark BKT 91
Trainer Cards - 32
  • 2 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
  • 2 N FAC 105
  • 3 Korrina FFI 95
  • 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
  • 1 Lysandre FLF 104
  • 2 Wally ROS 94
  • 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
  • 4 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
  • 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
  • 1 Professor's Letter XY 123
  • 2 Shrine of Memories PRC 139
  • 4 Muscle Band XY 121
  • 2 Float Stone BKT 137
Energy - 8
  • 4 Strong Energy FAC 115
  • 4 Fighting Energy BLW 110
Total Cards - 60

Being in a format where the pokemon in it can only have a max of 120 HP, fighting types have an advantage with cards like Strong Energy, Korrina, and Focus Sash.

The strategy is fairly straightforward, Carbink Break provides energy acceleration and chip damage while Medicham does the heavy hitting. Octillery is just for draw support and Zoroark/float stone gives everything free retreat.

I'm really just looking for ways to make this deck more consistent, or other cards I should consider adding. I've got a couple weeks until the tournament to test but this won't be the only deck I'm testing so I may not get to try all of the suggestions.

I plan on picking up Medicham/Regirock after the tournament so this'll be a good place to start.

Last edited:
It is in the first line of the post... I added an extra little description below the decklist as well

Back