• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Medicham / Lucario-EX / Machamp

LightningCloud224

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon: 18
  • 3 Machamp FFI
  • 1 Machoke FFI
  • 3 Machop FFI
  • 3 Lucario-EX FFI
  • 4 Meditite PCL
  • 4 Medicham PCL (Ancient Trait)
Supporters/Items/Stadiums: 29
  • 2 Lysandre FLF
  • 4 Korrina
  • 2 Shauna
  • 1 Teammates
  • 1 Brigette
  • 1 Giovanni's Scheme
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 2 Professor's Letter
  • 1 Startling Megaphone
  • 2 Focus Sash
  • 2 Escape Rope
  • 2 Rare Candy
  • 2 Fighting Stadium
  • 1 Shrine of Memories
Energy: 13
  • 9 Fighting Energy
  • 4 Strong Energy
Strategy:

The deck is a rogue fighting variant. The strategy is to simultaneously deal massive damage with Medicham and friends to take prizes and to pressure the opponent to overdraw with sycamore to deck out and/or have to discard valuable resources they would have needed later in the match!

My main problem, which brought me to post my list here, is that the draw engine is too reliant on the corkscrew smash attack, which costs energy and can sometimes be denied via surprise KO or head ringer. I am looking for specific tinkering suggestions on better or increased reliable draw and/or search synergy without using any professor sycamore, which doesn't synergize well with this list. Any additional suggestions are also welcome.

Back