Wi-Fi Trades MDS's Trading Thread (Looking for a competitive Houndour!)

RE: MDS's Trading Thread (Looking for a competitive Caterpie/Slakoth/Beldum/Zubat!)

Thanks man, that'd be really nice. Answer me once you know it for sure.

EDIT: While you're at it, ask him for an Impish Seed Bomb Lileep as well, please.

RE: MDS's Trading Thread (Looking for a competitive Caterpie/Slakoth/Beldum/Zubat!)

Mudkip DS said:
Thanks man, that'd be really nice. Answer me once you know it for sure.

EDIT: While you're at it, ask him for an Impish Seed Bomb Lileep as well, please.

Asked him for the Zubat/Golbat/Crobat first. Now waiting on his reply. I ask later for the Lileep:)

What from wants would you need for your Charizardite Y mega stone? I can get the Caterpie pretty easily.

RE: MDS's Trading Thread (Looking for a competitive Slakoth/Beldum/Zubat!)

Hey! I've already got my Caterpie. If you'd be able to breed a Beldum with decent IVs (preferably high (31) IVs in SpDef, Def, Atk and HP), Careful nature, and Clear Body, the stone will be yours.

Give me a few days and I should have it. By the weekend at the latest.

Double posting, my bad, but would it be possible to receive something else along with the Mega Stone? Just like a Pokemon that I do not have but need for my Pokedex that could hold the item?

Hey. Sure but keep in mind that I don't have many high IV Pokémon, so I can only give you Y-exclusives or maybe some Pokémon that need to be traded (Machoke, Haunter etc.) for evolution OR some Safari Pokémon I have access to. If you're really looking for some competitive ones - I do have some 3 or 4IV Sneasels (I think they're all adamant) and some Growlithes, also some Zoruas (With 2-3 max IVs).

Alright, I'll let you know, thanks!

Have PokeBank too. So, I`m getting yours in (probally a week) Sunday maybe already:)

You mean the Zubat? What would you like in return?

Hmmm... I think I don't want Zubat anymore... Sorry... But I'd still be willing to give you the Mewtwonite Y for something else. I'd really like a Timid Flash Fire Houndour with Destiny Bond. At least 4 max IVs (Speed, Sp.Atk, Def., Sp.Def).

Guess I'll have to edit the first post, sorry for the inconsistency.

Update for you, I have the Careful Beldum now with a perfect Special Defense, working on the other 3 IVs you wanted.

Your Houndour is ready, would you like me to nickname him?

8wey.jpg

Back