Wi-Fi Trades MCD's my player thread

Dratini can't learn Airel Ace (also, I looked at SPP's list of events & they don't have it listed).
However...I can "try" to breed you a Thunderpunching Chimchar.
Would you trade it for a clone of your JAA
dpiconani245.gif

I've been looking for a breeder for a long time. Thanks, if you don't like my shiny Garchomp, I'll get something else. If you don't IV breed that, try to make the best of it please.(I'm no good with IV breeding.)

Pokemon: Scizor
Nature: Impish
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / x / 31
Moves: Baton Pass

I don't think I can get that many IV's.
Would somewhere along the lines of 22/ 29/ 25/ x/ x/ 29 be okay? :/
LV: Yeah, I thought so. :/
I might want a bit more, do you have a scarf or sash? If so, that may work for me.

KK, that's fine. You did the best you could. I'll give the Pokemon I'm giving you a Focus Sash so it'll be extra.

If you want to give me it, by all means, please do. :p
I will have your Scyther by next Wednesday hopefully, or sooner. (Breeding takes awhile)

Thanks so much. You can look over my prizes if you want, if you think they're all junk I'll get another Pokemon to trade. I'm getting Platinum so expect something good.;)

MCD said:
LV: Yeah, I thought so. :/
I might want a bit more, do you have a scarf or sash? If so, that may work for me.
I only have: Red Scarf (which will have to be cloned from the JB HiFi Manaphy's one).
Other then that, I've got TM's, Candy's or Master Balls.

Uh oh... it'll still be about 2 or 3 hours.
Best get some sleep, I'll be available in about 9 hours (since I don't want to get you up at like 4AM :p).

So sorry for not being clear, I was asking if you cold possibly make it have an Adamant nature now. You can do it with or without Baton Pass.

Back