Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This year’s McDonald’s promotion has already started in the UK! The same promotion will start in the United States next week — from August 9th to September 26th.

Happy-Meal-Pikachu-Box-154x200.jpg

Each Happy Meal comes with a 4-card booster pack containing one foil card and three non-foil cards. There are 15 cards to collect this year. The holo cards feature the “confetti” holofoil used for past McDonald’s promotions.
Correction: Six of the 15 cards are always holo (Rowlet, Gossifleur, Growlithe, Victini, Pikachu, and Smeargle). The rest are always non-holo. This means it will be much easier to collect the set this year.

McDonalds-2022-Promo-Set-Pokemon-TCG-cards-200x133.jpg

Rowlet-Holo-McDonalds-2022-151x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
I went into one of my local McDonald's earlier today and brought two of them, it seems there's no restrictions on it this year - or at least, if there are, I wasn't made aware of it, nor did I have to buy a Happy Meal to get them.

They only had the Victini envelopes in though, hopefully they'll have the others in soon for those looking to also get the full set of toys.

KevinBuck

Aspiring Trainer
I went into one of my local McDonald's earlier today and brought two of them, it seems there's no restrictions on it this year - or at least, if there are, I wasn't made aware of it, nor did I have to buy a Happy Meal to get them.

They only had the Victini envelopes in though, hopefully they'll have the others in soon for those looking to also get the full set of toys.
Are you in the UK

wanderastray

Aspiring Trainer
I’m in the UK and when I asked at my local McDonalds they had no limit on number of toys you can purchase. They were 99p per pack.

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
lol, wow trash...
i thought the 'toys' were plastic, but no
i thought the 'coin' was plastic, but no
so, the set is worse that the normal sets, at least the ones before last year were all holo... now there is only a few. its like the General Mills sets now...

DeadlyCupid

Aspiring Trainer
Canada has received cards, carboard coin, wide/skinny box (no flap like last year) and Plastic toy as shown in the last two pictures. Wayy better than EU imo, cant complain