McDonald’s 2023 Pokemon TCG Promotion Starts in August: First Cards Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We’ve learned McDonald’s annual Pokemon TCG promotion will start in Germany and Austria on July 27th and in the UK on August 23rd! This means it should also come to the United States and other countries within the next month or two.
This year’s cards have already been released at some locations in Germany. As usual, the set will feature 15 reprinted cards. All of them come from Scarlet & Violet except Pikachu, which comes from Paldea Evolved.

Happy-Meal-Pikachu-Box-231x300.jpg

McDonalds-2023-Promos-2-300x205.jpg

Of the 15, six will be holo: Sprigatito, Fuecoco, Quaxly, Cetitan, Pikachu, and Klawf. These will be the first McDonald’s promos to feature foil borders. They will use confetti...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Last year's promos were very anti-scalpy (codeword for mid), but it seems like this year once again we'll see people walking out with dozens of packs.
If I know anything about anything, it's that it's Pikachu, which is popularity incarnate. It's OKACHEKE artwork, and OKACHEKE is also supremely popular, AND it's the exclusive McDonald's holofoil pattern.

It sure was nice while it lasted last year, eh?

Hi Trainer's I'm Pokémon Fanatic I'm Wondering Will McDonald's Have Pokémon Cards Available August 1st 2023 In The States If So I'm Getting McDonald's DoorDash

I talked about this on my YouTube channel!! IM HYPE !!!! I Like when McDonald's and Pokémon does collaborate

Water GLC players are definitely looking for Cetitan.

Nvm it's the bad one I forgot existed.

dont forget your Grimer Birthday shake!

so, these are the non US store ones, right? i know last year i got plastic spinners instead of the paper ones... or is the tera shield thing a coin?(the US version, not the pic) hell, id be fine with McD exclusive plastic TCG coins as the toy, over spinners. i like the addition of the 'trading card'.. i wonder if the back is just a logo, or an ad... ooh maybe its a sticker!
it would be nice if it was a TCGO code for an exclusive mcdonalds in game item...

I feel like I'm going above McDonalds budget for pokemon toy expectations... lol

Last edited:
Back