May's Monthly OU Cup!

Timezone: AEST (+10)
Availability: Not during my school hours, best available 4:00pm to 5:00pm and 7:00pm to 8:00pm
Showdown Name: bbninjas

Time Zone: CST
Availability: Between 4pm-10pm weekdays, weekends anytime.
showdown name: R-C or IthinkImLost

Sign-ups have concluded.

http://challonge.com/MayMonthlyOUCup1
The tournament is now up. The first round starts tomorrow on 5/11 and ends Friday, 5/15. The next round will be posted on Saturday. Be sure to review the Round Procedure. Any questions should be in a PM while results are to be in the thread.

All players under Rounds 1 and 2 who already have an opponent may play.

Last edited:
Sign-ups have concluded.

http://challonge.com/MayMonthlyOUCup1
The tournament is now up. The first round starts tomorrow on 5/11 and ends Friday, 5/15. Only those players listed under Round 1 are scheduled to play this round.

So even though I'm paired up with someone, I have to wait until the round 1 contestants complete their matches before I start mine due to being listed under round 2?

So even though I'm paired up with someone, I have to wait until the round 1 contestants complete their matches before I start mine due to being listed under round 2?
Edited the post. You guys can go ahead too. There will be byes for you next round in that case.

Me and jedpowpow played today around 2:00 PM Central time (it is now 2:16 PM), I won, good game jedpowpow!

won vs thegrovylekid (8:48 - 9:00 PM EST)

Last edited:
So did I get a Bye in round 2 or am I waiting for Pokemonwebsurfer and Cinesra to finish there battle ?
You're waiting for Pokemonwebsurfer and Cinesra. You have a bye this round. The same goes for Keeper of Night, LifeOrbShedinja, and Chaos Jackal.

Guys, remember to be in contact with your opponent or to contact your opponent by the end of today if your scheduled matches aren't finished by then.

Recorded all of the ones so far. The unfinished matches have the next 24 hours and change to be completed, though I'll allow TJed73 vs. Spammy and One Approved vs. R-C to have until the end of the actual second round to finish since nothing is held up if they don't do so by Friday night. Pride vs. Meliekpi and ken.powpow vs. Check, I do need to hear from.

Last edited:
I missed our scheduled time at 7pm on Thursday due to me getting called into work. I'm trying to reschedule with him to have it done in the morning before I go to work or directly after I get home from work.

I am dropping from the competition I am unable to make the deadline of tonight to face my opponent, and a extension if possible would not help for I will not be available till mid next week.
My opponent was ken.powpow

Back