May's Hantoa Adventure!!( the making of the region)not the story.

Pikagal

Life is 4 dreamers and i'm a believer...
Keyblade Pokemon is going to do Sinnoh.And Mickmon95 and Dawn and Pachirisuhink i should make a new region.Sooo i'll make a new region called Hantoa.( Han-toe-ah)
the star is going to be May( no duh) and her adventure through Hantoa

if anyone has any ideas say it here!!

I'll be your Contest Rival !

Name: Dawn
Pokemon: Read TC
Descripition: Entergetic and always as a trail of boys following her. There are her cheeleaders (Yes, boys can be cheerleaders)

Okay, that good ?

Can I be the best friend and a cooridinator or a trainer?
Name: Lucas
Pokemon: Piplup, Aipom,Glaceon,Riolu, Pichu, and Staravia.
Description: A good friend till the end and trustworthy

ok D&P and Mickmon95.But i REALLY suggest that you leave room for Hantoa pokemon!!

Can i be a person who shows up and helps sometimes kinda like lance in the anime?
Name: Dj
Pokemon: Umbreon and Blaziken
Description:Helps out any trainer while passing by looking for rare pokemon in the Hantoa region. His Umbreon is his best friend.

Has a crush on May but is mysterious and travels with May.
Name: Dorce
Pokemon: Hantoa Pokemon, Hantoa Pokemon, Turtwig
Description: Has a crush on May and is mysterious.Doesn't express his feelings or thoughts and likes Pokemon Contests and battles.

oooooooo a crush!! well,this fanfic is a little addvanceshippy.( just a tad)
but sure!!
one thing though,is Dorce cute? ( ;)

okay D&P!!

Hantoa Starter Pokemon:
#1 Leafsaur:the seed pokemon Dex:desite its small apearence and cute looks,this pokemon can bite hard!!But can be very friendly.
#3Firolf: The wolf pup pokemon Dex:Firlofs have a painfuly bite which can burn.The flame on its tail can expand when it mad.
#6 Nymphkit:the aqua kitten pokemon Dex:Nymohkit is a swift swimmer.they can glide though water at 20 mph.
Well there's the starter pokemon!! other pokemon will be mentioned though out the story.if you want to know what the pokemon look like,just ask!

Back