Max Payne

RE: Best movie of 2009 according to you....?

Harry potter 6 was a disappointment. The book was like 100 times better.
I vote Transformers.

I would say Avatar, and I'm sorry but Michael Jackson's this is it! I was so sad when he died.... It was the best thing ever!!! Wahahaaaa :(

RE: Saddest Movies

Zenith said:
The Bridge to Terabithia.

I read the book before I watched the movie... *tear* but John Hutchenson and Zooey Deschel are great actors!

Star Trek and Sherlock Holmes. I've yet to see Avatar, but I look forward to seeing it sometime soon.

Up and Watchmen I could say is one of the best, Harry Potter 6 was just so bad, Pokemon Arceus is ok, Avatar is also ok, New Moon was made for fanservice so it is bad, Transformers 2 was IMO good also. Dragonball Evolution? You wish.

But the only thing that bests them IMO?

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Lagann-hen...oh sure, I've never watched it but when I watched the series(Gurren Lagann), all I could say was...wow. Even if this is technically a compilation movie, a lot of scenes have been added. Just a story of a man who finds his destiny to break through the heavens with the one thing he only has...his drill.

Though for those I watched, I guess Up could do :p

The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas and Rabbit-Proof Fence and Click for abit :p
Watched click at a sleepover and there was like 8 14 year old boys crying in my mates living room :L

Alot of us are really missing this movie. I was so sad when I watched *sigh* Marley and Me. I shedded so many tears during that movie!

Radio was pretty sad. It was the first movie I ever cried watching. Titanic was pretty sad I guess.

I've never watched that many sad movies, really, although I have seen Marley and Me and Bridge to Terabithia. I *almost* cried. But I restrained myself. Barely.

That poor dog... :(

Back