Masters! Yes you born before 1991!

snowblind23

10 sided fish of star FTW!
What are the most commonly used decks by you or others in the masters division... I'm a master and just want to know what most of the master players play!

Thanks!

The most commonly used decks are Metanite (Metagross and Dragonite d), Steelix ex decks (such as with Meganium ex or Metagross dx), as well as Flygon ex d decks, but more and more masters seem to be playing their own secret decks. Any deck you use should be able to handle these kinds of decks.

The best master player in the Netherlands plays Flygon + techs. But I know quite a lot of people playing RaiEggs nowadays. I first played Blazecatty but now totally changed it to Mental Shock (creation of my own)

To tell ya the truth it depends on where your from and timing, right now witht he recent sets out alot of common decks will be played but also depends on where your nationals sits, canada where i have my nats tends to use alot of rogue decks. So you always gotta be prepared for anything here other then that look around online and see what people have come up with and if it seems like its going to hurt, Then its your job to see that it won't

Destiny, RaiEggs, Metanite, BanDoom, and Absolutions are the most popular.

You definitely need to consider Flygon EX d variants, MSN/MSNbc, and Scizor EX decks though. Those will definitely turn up.

Back