• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Masters: Tyram

KatsuSado

Team Blitzkrieg FTW!!!
4-2-4 Typholsion Prime
3 Reshiram(BW)
1 Smeargle
2-2 Ninetails

Pokemon: 18

4 Pokemon Collector
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Pokemon Catcher
3 Rare Candy
2 Professor Juniper
3 Sage's Training
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
4 Junk Arm
1 Energy Retrieval
1 Switch
1 Super Rod
1 Pokemon Center
2 Poke Gear
2 PlusPower

T/S/S: 31

{R}: 9
Rescue energy{C}: 2

Strategy/run down: Ok I have stuck with this deck all season, and it has not disappointed me yet. Out of all the tournaments I've participated in this season i've only missed cut twice, and that was because i was not playing this deck. Despite the fact so many people have given up on this deck I still believe it is an amazing deck. The additions of Rehsi EX rocky helmet and Pokemon center make the deck so much better!!! The strategy follows that of any Tyram deck, but the balance of normal reshiram to EX reshi is amazing. being able to swap one prize for two against the Ex pokemon is great, and Blue Flare only makes this exchange so much sweater. Not to mention removing energy off my attackers helps ALOT against mewtwo, and typholsion can discard energy. Sure I am figuring out where to fit mewtwo, but i can not find a spot to place it. The reason i put this post on the beach is to get an outside opinion because my States is THIS WEEKEND would love some critique and feedback from you guys

*UPDATE*

So I've been working on the deck and taking different ideas and concepts with this deck. Recently I've taken the ninetails out, and will test the ninetails less deck out. I've added thicker lines of draw supporters as well as kept the staples in the deck, and i added a mewtwo to the deck as well. Yet I feel as if I didn't clear up as to why some of the cards are in the deck.

Pokemon Center: Used to heal off Afterburner damage, and helps against the random kyurem or Tyranitar battle. It has also proved its worth in Chandelure matches as well

DCE: helps set up Outrage faster along with makes powering up Reshi EX in two turns possible if I only have say one or two Typholsion on the field

*Update* (3-17-12)

put ninetails back in the deck, and removed a couple cards.

Update (4-9-12)
removed mewtwo and reshi ex bc i simply never used them unless in various situations. Pokegear is working great for me and makes this deck's set up even faster than usual. Rescue was added so i wouldn't have to waste resources to JA for a super rode etc

Good Job, but a Kingdra tech and pluspower make Reshiphlosion just that much better. Also, Mewtwo EX would be nice.

been an awful lot of kyurem ex and feraligatr primes floating around lately.
maybe wanna throw in a virizion for extra draw or something like that.

rileysill32 said:
been an awful lot of kyurem ex and feraligatr primes floating around lately.
maybe wanna throw in a virizion for extra draw or something like that
VIRIZION FOR DRAW?! No, my friend, that's not a good idea, just play Sages.

I did run the kingdra tech back during cities, and it worked, but with the way the game has shifted having the built in draw engine helps so much more. As for Kyurem and gatr, in my area there are only two known Kyurem decks so Kyurem really isn't a concern. Yet the Mewtwo is def an issue as I will prob be playing against alot of CMT decks this coming weekend. I have an idea for a Smeragle to go in cleffa's place. Because with its ability, and if my opponent does not have a juniper, I can essentially play two supporters early on to set up. With this in mind it would greatly help the deck, i haven't tried it, but in theory it seems like it would help alot considering it takes alot more to set up stage two pokemon.

Drawpower looks good imo. I'd add a mewtwo EX for a catcher, but otherwise, nice list!

I like the list but if it were me...

-1 Cleffa
+1 Mewtwo EX

Cleffa, imo, is just going to be Catcher bait and with Mewtwo practically taking the format and running, it's nice to have something that can OHKO it. You're already running the DCE so why not?

-1-1 Ninetales
+2 Fire energy/DCE/Sage's

You really only need a 1-1 line of Ninetales; the extra 2 cards could be put to better use such as more energy (esp. if you're considering running Mewtwo) or Sage's or some other trainer you might need more of.

-1 Catcher
+1 PONT

As stated above, 2 catcher is pretty good AND you're running 4 J-arm so you don't really need to worry about that. PONT is MUCH more useful imo and also, I personally like it better than Cleffa.

Just my suggestions. I think the list is good overall though!

- 2 - 2 Ninetales
- 2 Double Colorless Energy
- 1 Energy Retreival
- 1 Pokemon Center

+ 3 Sage's Training
+ 1 Professor Juniper
+ 2 N
+ 1 Super Rod
+ 1 Fire Energy

Consistency will be your life saver for this deck. Energy Retreival, Pokemon Center, and Double Colorless Energy don't really benefit the deck, and Reshiram EX can go without the DCE, since you can charge it up the turn you put it down (assuming you have 3 Typhlosion in play). Ninetales is too vulnerable to Pokemon Catcher for it to be used nicely. I maxed out your Sage's Training line and bumped your Juniper count up to 3, while adding a few N, a Fire Energy, and a Super Rod for max consistency. You'll find your games running much smoother with the additions because you'll draw into what you need, when you need it.

Hope this helped.

Thanks for all the suggestions keep them coming!!!! Also I updated the deck list so check it out and reply

Or maybe one revive to bring back mewtwo? I only have one mewtwo on me, and getting one is next to impossible via trading. Sure buying one would be the next best option, but my funds are limited so i have to budget what i spend on pokemon.

List looks much better!

Just coming back from states using TyRam and from what I played here's what I think

You're probably going to want more than 1 Super Rod. I would say cut the Energy Retrieval or 1 Sage's; whatever works better for you. Cleffa should also probably go out for Oak or N. You'll be wanting a LOT of draw support. (It's insane how Eels can get set up so quickly; Mewtwo too)

I'm not too sure where to make room because you kinda want all that stuff in your deck. I guess its just up to a lot of testing :p
Personally, after this states I won't be playing TyRam anymore...it just doesn't seem to be able to keep up. Or maybe I'll copy your list since I actually like it so much....(lol...xD)

I JUST finished up trying Smeargle in the deck, and it is amazing, having the ability to use TWO supporters in a turn is just great!

Smeargle huh? That's interesting...I almost put him in a Mew deck variant a while back...maybe I should try that xD
What did you take out for him?

I'd take out the Typhlosion Prime line for Entei EX when Dark Explorers is released. That way you get a much faster setup with Grand Flame doing 90 damage and it allows you to attach a {R} from your Discard Pile to one of your benched Pokemon in the process.

Back