• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Masters:Petatil Lock

YoungNes

Aspiring Trainer
Decklist

2 Petilil (EP 13)
3 Horsea (UL 49)
2 Seadra (UL 40)
2 Kingdra (UL 85)
2 Gloom (UD 27)
3 Vileplume (UD 24)
3 Oddish (UD 60)
4 Cleffa (HSP 12)
2 Victini (NV 14)

4 Rare Candy (UL 82)
4 Twins (TR 89)
4 Pokemon Communication (HGSS 98)
4 Pokemon Collector (HGSS 97)
4 Professor Oak's New Theory (HGSS 101)
4 Pokemon Catcher (EP 95)
1 Super Rod (NV 95)

4 Rainbow Energy (HGSS 104)
8 Grass Energy (BW 105)

What this deck does

So what u do is get vileplume out and use petatils stun spore and refliptini to make them paralyzed while sea spraying there bench.

The twins help u get the lock out faster. Rainbow is for kingdras attack so u can keep close with prize count in case times called. super rod for when vileplume dies. Oaks so u dont deck out.

Just wondering on peoples thoughts or opinions on this.

I don't see why you wanna use catcher if you plan to set up a trainerlock. And also it seems like you forgot Petilil's evolution :p No super rod is needed either. If you just keep Vileplume on your bench it won't die. Maybe to a few decks that can snipe, but if you face them just make sure to start setting up another vileplume.
Lilligant can also paralyze with one energy while giving 20 dmg and poisonin, plus if you fail the flips two times, at least your opponent will be confused.
If you use Kingdra right you can make sure that they will allways die from the poison while going into your turn, so that they still won't be able to attack you and you can start paralyzing their new Pokémon.

-2 Cleffa
-4 Pokemon Catcher
-1 Super Rod
-2 Grass Energy

+1 Petilil
+3 Lilligant
+3 Professor Elm
+2 Rescue Energy

Good luck with it : ) It's a fun deck!

Sages is great in this deck, and any trainerlock decks with around 8 trainers and a lot of pokemon. Sages gets you what you need and dumps what you can no longer use.
Rare Candy is great in this deck, just like in google decks, too allow you to skip Gloom and get a T2 Vileploom.

Simwar said:
I don't see why you wanna use catcher if you plan to set up a trainerlock. And also it seems like you forgot Petilil's evolution :p No super rod is needed either. If you just keep Vileplume on your bench it won't die. Maybe to a few decks that can snipe, but if you face them just make sure to start setting up another vileplume.
Lilligant can also paralyze with one energy while giving 20 dmg and poisonin, plus if you fail the flips two times, at least your opponent will be confused.
If you use Kingdra right you can make sure that they will allways die from the poison while going into your turn, so that they still won't be able to attack you and you can start paralyzing their new Pokémon.

-2 Cleffa
-4 Rare Candy
-1 Super Rod
-2 Grass Energy

+1 Petilil
+3 Lilligant
+3 Professor Elm
+2 Rescue Energy

Good luck with it : ) It's a fun deck!

The rare candy should at least be three, and those elm is outclassed by sge in this deck. Otherwise I agree Witt these changes.

no sages so u dont deck out. i just use catchers just cuz early game setup and catcher to something that doesnt snipe and lock them. i just made the deck so didnt test out as much. i like rescue energy. not sure about liligant because they get out of lock if i attack with something that does damage.

Archeops said:
The rare candy should at least be three, and those elm is outclassed by sge in this deck. Otherwise I agree Witt these changes.

Oh! Didn't ment to take out any Rare Candies at all xD
I meant -4 Pokemon Catchers like I was talking about in the above text.
Sorry :p

Back