• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

MASTERS: CARNIVINE DONK

YoungNes

Aspiring Trainer
from sableye to victini now to this back on my donking spree.

2-carnivine (dark explorers)
4-celebi prime
1-smeargle

=7

4-switch
4-super scoop up
4-skyarrow bridge
4-juniper
4-energy search
4-junk arm
4-dual ball
4-level ball
4-oaks new theory
4-random transciever
=47

13 grass
=60

so carnivines second attack says ur opponent puts the defending pokemon and all cards attached to it back to their hand for 2 grass and colorless. so use celebi switches and scoops to be able to set up for the donk. was gonna put seeker but dunno what to take out.[/i]

This would be great with drifblim IMO and ditto. Try
-3-4 switch (sky arrow could be enough)
-2-3 ssu (seeker would help more)
-4 energy search (not useful)
-2 random receiver (2 is enough)
-1 skyarrow (3 is enough)
-1-2 juniper (might be enough)
+3 N (important draw support for disruption and refreshment)
+4 seeker (helps)
+1 super rod (could help)
+2-2 drifblim (helps a lot)
+0-1 ditto (might help)
+1-2 DCE (if you are to add drifblim)

hmm....
seeker is a must have. defs.
I'd say
-1 Juniper - 4 is too many
-4 super scoop up - no real point in deck
-2 PONT - 4 is too many
-1 dual ball - 4 is too many
-4 energy search - you have a ton of energy...
-1 skyarrow - 4 is too many
+4 seeker - if it's a donk deck, it really needs seeker in case they manage to get another basic
+2 tornadus EX - great for donks
+2 pokemon collector - to get those celebis
+2 Cilan - if you really need energy
+2 pokemon Catcher - so you can get important things if you fail to donk.

Drop your Switch lines. You already have Skyarrow Bridge and try minimize it to just 2-3. 4 is over and it just takes up more space in the deck. Cut down SSU to 2 and add in 2 Seeker to force them out of their bench. Also, try removing 1 PONT and Juniper, because 4 of each just seems a little over. Cut down your transciever to 2 and add in 2-3 Pokemon Catcher. 4 Energy Search seems way too much so replacing those instead with just 2 Cilan should help as it also has the same effect. Other than that, your deck idea is really interesting so I'm looking forward to where you'll go with this! :) Hope my advice helped. :)

Back