Master Quest

Chuck Norris

I'm Chuck Norris. And your not. Ha ha.
This is a story somewhat inspired by the Manga Pokémon series.

Chapter 1: Rivalry bout! Charmander VS Squirtle!

"Now Dragonite, use Hyper Beam!"

A boy screamed this as his opponent, a Machamp, was suddenly hit be a massive beam by his Dragonite, and fell to the ground.

"Aha! I win! Now you see why I'm a Pokémon Master! The Boy said again. He had Jet-black hair. He also wore a a black T-shirt, with a Red vest over it. He also had a Red Cap with a Pokéball symbol on it and Jeans.

"Oh yes, Red! You are the very greatest!" Said his challenger, a boy with goldenrod hair, dark purple shirt, and blue pants. "You are the best ever!"

"I know" Said Red. "I've been the best for years and years. Nobody will ever defeat me! Ever!"

RING! RING! RING!

Red groggily woke up, "Ugh, WHY did I set it so early..." He then realized why, and istantly became wide awake. "I'M TEN TODAY! I gotta hurry over to Oak's to get my Pokémon!" He quickly got dressed into the clothes he had worn in the dream, then Hurried to Professor Oak's Labratory. "I hope I get there before Green or Blue do." They were to Rivals of him, but they were also friends. They had all been born on the same day, so they were all going to get their Pokémon on the same day. They figured they would probably go together. Red busted through the doors, and was relieved to find out that he had been first to get there. It was a big place. It had tons of Books on shelves, and a whole bunch of Technology that looked complicated. He saw Professor Oak, standing near a table, which held three Pokéballs on it.

"Ah, Red," Said Professor Oak. He was about the same size as Red, and had gray hair, but with a brown tint to it. He wore a a white lab coat, unbuttoned to reveal a light purple shirt and wore brown pants with a belt. "You have come first, I see. You have the option of picking any Pokémon you choose." Red thought for awhile and then said "I know, I choose..."

The door to the lab burst wide open. A boy stood there panting. He had Spiky brown hair, a black shirt, and magenta pants.

"Gramps!" He said. "I know what Pokémon I want! I want a..."

"Green," Said the Professor. "Red showed here first. Therefore he gets to pick first."

"What? Urgh..." Grumbled Green.

"Thank you Professor." Said Red, feeling triumphent of him going first. "Anyway, I want Charmander!" Professor Oak then picked one of the Pokéballs and handed them to Red. "Here you go, Red. Your own Charmander. Now you may pick, Green."

"Okay. I want a..." He then thought for a moment. He was going to say Bulbasaur, then quickly realized that Red would have a type advantage over him, with Fire easily beating a Grass Type. "I pick Squirtle!" Said Green. Professor Oak handed him one of the other Pokéballs. "Here you go, your own Squirtle."

"Thanks Gramps." Said Green, beaming at Red, who also realized that Squirtle had the Advantage over Charmander.

"So where's Blue?" Asked Red, deciding not to talk about their Pokémon. "What's keeping her?"

"Oh, I'm sure She'll show up." Said Green. "Say, how about we battle to pass the time?"

"Alright. You're on!" Said Red, who realized that Squirtle doesn't know any water moves when you receive it. "Go Charmander!" The Red Lizard Pokémon with a Flame on the edge of it's tail came out of it's Pokéball, ready to fight. "Charmander!" It cried.

"Go Squirtle!" Said Green. The Blue Turtle Pokémon burst out of Green's Pokéball. "Squirtle!" It said.

"Charmander, scratch attack!" Commanded Red. Charmander lept toward Squirtle, and raised it's hand in the air, ready to scratch it.

"Squirtle, dodge it!" Said Green. Squirtle leaped in the air, and Charmander's scratch missed.

Then the door opened. A girl wearing a White hat with a Pokéball symbol similar to Red's on it, a Blue T-shirt, and a Red skirt.

"Sorry for being late, guys, I had to..." She then noticed that they were locked into battle. "Oh never mind." She said.

"Oh, Hello Blue." Said Professor Oak. "Unfortunately there's only one Pokéball left." He handed her the last Pokéball. "It's the Grass Pokémon, Bulbasaur." Blue opened the Pokéball, the dinosaur like Pokémon that had a Bulbus on it's back was smiling at her. "Bulbasaur" It said.

"Oh, how cute!" Said Blue.

Meanwhile, in Red and Green's battle, both Pokémon were fighting very well, and both seemed evenly matched.

"Squirtle, Tackle attack!" Demanded Green. A tired Squirtle flung itself at Charmander, making full contact with Red's Pokémon.

"Charmander, shake it off! Use Scratch!" Charmander, though very weak, Scratched Squirtle right in the face, leaving some cut marks.

"Squirtle! Let's finish this with another Tackle!" Squirtle again flung itself.

"Charmander! Quick! Dodge it!" Screamed Red. Charmander just barely avoided the diving Squirtle, which fell on it's face, leaving it vulnerable. "Now Charmander, Scratch!" Charmander Scratched as it descended for it's jump, and knocked Squirtle near Green. It was obviously unconscious.

"Ha! I win!" Said Red in celebration.

"Dangit!" Said Green. "I'll get you next time!"

"Very good match boys. You'll both make fine trainers." Said Professor Oak. "Now, I have something for all of you." He handed them all an electronic device in the shape of a book. "These are Pokédexes" He explained. "You can record data of Pokémon with these." They all received them. "And here our your Pokéballs." He handed them 5 Pokéballs each. "Good luck on your journey!"

"Well guys, are we still traveling together?" Said Red, as they exited the lab.

"That's the plan!" Said Blue. "I even packed food for us!" She held up three backpacks, two which were a tan color, while the other was pink.

"Good, let's go!" Said Green eagerly, as they headed for Route 1, where their journey would begin...

Some reveiws on this would be nice.

RE: Master Quest:

The next chapter will be up tommorow. Here are some breif Chatacter bios to get more aquainted with all the Main Characters:

Red: He has dreamed of being a Pokémon master his whole life. He doesn't necessarily "Hate to lose" but rather "Loves to win" (And beleive me, there IS a diffrence!). He has a huge will to battle, and will never turn one down. His idol is Lance of the Elite Four.

Green: Red's rival and friend. He knows the most about Pokémon out of the three, on account of him being Professor Oak's grandson. He also isn't afraid of...ahem...sharing this knowledge either. His idol is Bill, the Pokémaniac.

Blue: She keeps Red and Green from making the sky the limit of their huge rivalry. She sometimes gets annoyed by Green's "Mr. Know-it-all" status. She hopes to beat the Elite Four and one day become a gym leader. Her idol is Misty, the Cerulean Gym Leader.

I know I need paragraphing, but whenever I hit "tab", seperate it 12 spaces with the spacebar, or even paste something tabbed, it juts shows up like you see it now. If you can tell me how to get paragraph's on here, I'd much appreciate it.

Here's the next chapter:

Chapter 2: Birdkeeper Tyson! Hunt for the Golden Pidgey!

As our heroes strode along Route 1, they all looked for Pokémon to capture. Blue was the first to spot one.

"Look!" She said. She pointed to the Purple Mouse Pokémon, Rattata. They all recorded it in their Pokédexes.

"Rattata, The Mouse Pokémon." The Pokédex said in an electronic voice. "It uses it's teeth for a powerful bite attack, and and to eat it's food. Rattata are one of the most common Pokémon in the world."

"Alright, Rattata, you're mine!" Said Blue. "Go Bulbasaur!" Bulbasaur popped out of it's Pokéball. "Bulbasaur, use a tackle attack!" Bulbasaur obiedently flung itself towards Rattata, making full contact. "Ratta!" It screamed as it flew backwards. It tried to use a scratch attack on Bulbasaur, but Bulbasaur easily dodges it. "Bulbasaur, one more tackle ought to do it!" Bulbasaur the charged at Rattata, making full contact yet, again, as Rattata fell to the ground, knocked out.

"Alright!" Said Blue as she held a Pokéball in her hand. "Pokéball, G-"

"Hold on!" Said Green. "You knocked that Pokémon out."

"So?"

"So you can't capture a Pokémon that's knocked out. You have to just weaken it enough so you can capture it easier."

"Oh, and I suppose you're just some big Pokémon know-it-all on this stuff?" Said Blue, annoyed.

"Don't froget, Professor Oak's my Grandpa."

"Oh yeah." Said Blue.

"Guys, look!" Said Red. He was pointing to the small bird Pokémon, Pidgey. He recorded this in his Pokédex. "Pidgey, the Tiny Bird, Pokémon. Pidgey are known to appear in large numbers, as they cannot fly away to defend themselves." When Red put the Pokédex down he noticed something. He had always known Pidgey to have a brownish color, but this Pidgey was in a more goldish color.

"Woah, that's a Shining Pokémon!" Said Green. "Those are incredibly rare!"

"You said it." A voice from behind them said.

They turned around and saw a boy who was about 3 years older then them. He had frizzly brown hair, wore a Red long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up, Blue overalls and wore big, brown gloves. He was also carrying a birdcage in one hand.

"My name's Tyson. I've been tracking tracking down that Pidgey for a week. I want it, and I want it bad."

"Well too bad, 'cuz I'm gonna catch it first!" Said Red.

"Wanna bet? Go Fearow!" The Big, Long-necked bird of prey emerged from the Pokéball, and shreiked "Fearow!". "Fearow, Fury Attack!" Fearow flew toward Pidgey, but Pidgey cleverly dodged the attack.

"I can't let that guy get that Pidgey." Muttered Red. "Go Charmander!" His Charmander came out of his Pokéball. "Charmander, Scratch that Pidgey!" Charmander leaped in the air, it's claws aimed at Pidgey. But then Pidgey easily dodged the attack, and fired a whirlwind at Charmander, sending it flying to the ground.

"Hey kid! This is MY battle!" Said Tyson agrily.

"Well who says I can't interfere?" Shot back Red.

"Never mind. Fearow, Arial Ace!" Fearow's right wing, started to glow, as it flew right towards the alternate colored Pidgey. But then it was hit by a burst of flame.

"Alright!" Charmander learned Ember!" Said Red. "Alright Charmander, aim Ember towards Pidgey!" Pidgey tried to whirlwind the ball of fire, but it was to no avial. The Ember attack hit pidgey, and it was severly hurt as hit fell to the ground.

"Argh...Well, I can still try to capture it!" Tyson said, taking out a Pokéball. Red instantly realized this, and took out his own, as they both threw them at almost the same time. However, Red's Pokéball just barely knocked away Tyson's at the last second, and engulfed the Golden Pidgey in a burst of bright light.

Red felt good, He threw his Pokéball just enough to get the Pidgey. But would the ball hold it? He looked on nervously as the ball wriggled a few times, before finally clicking. The Shining Pidgey was his.

"Oh YES!" Cheered Red.

"That's not fair!" Said Tyson, steaming mad. "He can't interfere..."

"Actually, he can." Said Green, matter-of-factly. "It doesn't say anywhere that two trainers can't try to catch a Pokémon at the same time."

Red breathed a sigh of releif. Green's Mr. Know-it-all personality had saved him.

"But..but.." Stammered Tyson. "Oh well. I guess you got the Pidgey fair and square."

"Hey cheer up," Said Red, hoping to add some positive atmosphere. "That Fearow of yours is great. It could be a very good Pokémon on it's own."

"I guess you're right." Said Tyson. "But my dream is to have a Shining Pokémon on my team. Let's go Fearow" He grabbed on to Fearow's leg, as it flew him somewhere off in the distance.

"Good battle, Red." Said Blue. "Bulbasaur probably wouldn't have done that well against a flying type like Fearow."

"Yeah," Added Green. "Fearow are very tough Pokémon." He then realized something. "Hey, it's getting dark. We should head over to Viridian City's Pokémon Center."

"Alright." Said Red. "Race ya there!" And he bolted off.

"Hey, no fair!" Said Green, as he rushed to Red.

"Yeah, you got a huge head start!" Added Blue, as she too, ran off into Viridian City.

Try

Enter.

:p
Any way, why is it that Squirtle always flings? It could leap at, headbutt, tackle(Not the attacks Headbutt and Tackle, though.).

One of dictionary.com's 9 definitions for the word "Fling":
To throw, cast, or hurl with force or violence. So I thought "Flung" Was a good choice of an adjective.

I'll try entering and see how it works.

Yes, but you use it over, and over, and over again. Try a different adjective sometimes, instead of sticking to one(If you need an example there's a link in my sig :p).

EDIT: LOL, now you've gone paragraph crazy. When they say each person's speech needs a new paragrah, they mean like this:

"Text here!!!" he said.
"Text here, text here, text here!!!!!!"

As apposed to
"Text here!!!" he said. "Text here, text here, text here!!!!!!"

Just noticed I was using it too much myself. Squirtle uses tackle in the next chapter, and I won't use the word "Flung" in it this time.

But, its better then NO paragraphing. Its a good story, but I almost skipped it because of that in my quest to shift through all the n00b stories.

I think I'll stick with the Spacing idea. Like you said, Pokémaniac, it's better than no paragraphing.

Here's the Third Chapter.

Chapter 3: Viridian Gym Closed! Red needs a reality check!

"Feels great to be back in civilization." Said Red, as he, Green, and Blue strode into Viridian City.

"You said it." Said Blue. Green nodded in agreement.

"Well, should we go to the Gym yet?" Asked Red eagerly. He wanted his first badge.

"I'd suggest we should train some more." Said Green. "Gym leaders have very tough Pokémon. We can go to Route 22 to train."

"Well then, let's go to Route 22!"

Route 22 had lots of patches of grass that Pokémon could hide. Green was the first to spot a Pokémon. He checked it out in his Pokédex.

"Nidoran Male, The Poison Pin Pokémon" Said the Pokédex, referring to the Pink Spiny Pokémon in fron of it. "Nidoran are feisty Pokémon, who use their toxic spikes to defend themselves."

"A Nidoran, huh? That would be nice to have on my team. Go Squirtle!" His Squirtle popped out, ready to fight. "Squirtle!" It cried out.

"Squirtle, Tackle attack!" Squirtle charged himself at Nidoran, and the Nidoran could not dodge it. It fell to the ground, very weak. Green then chucked a Pokéball at the Nidoran. The ball shook a few times, before a clicking noise was heard, confirming that the Nidoran had been caught.

"Yes! The Nidoran is mine!" Said Green triumphantly.

"Very good." Red, Green and Blue saw a boy, in his mid-teens. He had green hair and wore red sweatpants to match his red jacket.

"Ah, young trainers catching their first Pokémon. I remember when I first caught a Pokémon..."

"What are you doing here?" Said Red out of curiosity.

"I just got my Eighth badge. I'm heading to the Pokémon League to take on the Elite 4."

"Hey! I want to take on the Elite 4 too!" Said Red. He had always felt he was born with the skills to take on the Elite 4.

The Trainer chuckled a little. "I'm sorry, but I think you need just a few more badges. Only eight more to go!"

"I AM ready to take on the Elite 4!" Said Red impatiently. "I'll even prove it by beating you in a battle! Go Charmander!" Red's starter Pokémon popped out of his Pokéball.

"Okay then. Go Exeggutor!" The large walking Palm tree with 3 coconuts for heads came out of the Trainer's Pokéball.

"Alright! A Grass Pokémon! Charmander, use Ember!" Charmander spat out a ball of fire, but when it hit Exeggutor, Exeggutor merely just winced a little.

"Exeggutor! Show this kid what it takes to be Elite 4 worthy! Use Psychic!" Exeggutor began to concentrate, and Charmander was surrounded a a pink aura, and then was thrown back by an invisible force, knocking it out instantly.

"NO! Charmander!" He rushed over to his fallen Pokémon, and then recalled it.

"You see," Said the Trainer as he recalled his Pokémon. "You still have a very, very long way to go if you want to make it to the Elite 4."

"C'mon, guys," Said Red to Green and Blue gloomily. "Let's go to the Viridian Gym. I guess we have to get our gym badges."

"WHAT? It's CLOSED!" Said Red in frustration. They had reached the gym, but the doors were locked. "Why would they close a gym?"

A man near them heard him. "I think it's because of Team Rocket." He said.

"Who's Team Rocket?" Said Red, Green, and Blue in unison.

"They're a group of criminals who abuse Pokémon to steal money, Pokémon, and other valuable items from people."

"That's awful!" Said Blue in shock.

"Yeah, that's just cruel!" Added Green.

"You said it." Said the man. "You kids are training to be Pokémon trainers right? You better keep a watch out from them."

"So, what do they have to do with the gym closed?" Asked Red.

"I think," Said the man. "It's just a rumor, but the gym leader supposedly works for team rocket."

"Oh well." Sighed Red. "Hey Green, where's the next gym?"

"It's in Pewter City." Said Green. "But we have to go through the Viridian Forest to get there. It's chock-full of Pokémon."

"Well then, let's hurry up then! I want that first badge!" Said Red, as he, Blue, and Green rushed towards the Viridian Forest.

Red's not really an idiot. He's just really arrogant, and beleives he's the best, and has the skills to beat anyone. Obviously, as the chapter title states, he realizes that he doesn't yet.

Next Chapter will be up by tommorow.

Here's the 4th Chapter!

Chapter 4: Enter Viridian Forest! Can Blue conquer fear?

As Red, Blue, and Green entered the building that was the entrance to Viridian Forest, they were greeted by a man who wore Big, thick glasses and a labcoat on.

"Hello there!" He said cheerfully. "I'm one of Professor Oak's aides. He wanted me to give you this." He held up a small white disc.

"What is it?" Asked Red.

"It's an HM, or Hidden Machine. It can teach Pokémon moves they can't normally know. This HM contains the move Flash. it can light up dark caves."

"That could be useful." Said Red as he took the HM and put it in his backpack, then He, Green, and Blue went into Viridian Forest.

The forest was huge, with tall grass and giant trees everywhere. there were also trainers everywhere, looking for a battle.

"Wow, this forest is huge!" Marveled Red.

"Well then, we better get going then!" Said Blue as she proceeded into the grass. No sooner had she done this when she felt something crawling by her leg. She looked down and saw the large green catapillar Pokémon, Caterpie. She screamed so loudly that the whole forest could probably hear her. She ran as fast as she could out of the grass back to where Red and Green where standing.

"Green!" She said shrilly. "You never said there were Bug Pokémon in this forest!"

"What's amatter, you aren't scared of Bugs, are you?"

"Yes I am!" Said Blue, really angry. "They're big and gross and slimey and poisonous..."

"That one isn't poisonous." Said Green, pointing to the Caterpie that had scared Blue. "Look, I'll even show you." He held out his Pokédex. "Caterpie, the Worm Pokémon. Caterpie usually live in forests, and they are pretty helpless and easy prey for flying Poémon. until it evolves into Metapod. Caterpie are one of the few Bug Pokémon that aren't poisonous."

"See?" Said Green, as he tucked his Pokédex away.

Then, very swiftly and suddenly, something swooped down from the skies and grabbed, the Caterpie, which squealed in horror.

Red quickly checked out the Pokémon that had taken the Caterpie. "Pidgeotto, the Bird Pokémon. It is incredibly agile, with excellent flying moves. Caterpie are it's favorite snack. Pidgeotto are the evolved form of Pidgey."

Blue then started to feel some sympathy for the Caterpie. "It is completely helpless and easy prey..."

She then raced to where the Pidgeotto was heading.

"Hey Blue, where are you going?" Asked Red.

"You heard what the Pokédex said? That poor thing's gonna get eaten by that Pidgeotto, it doesn't even stand a chance!"

"But you just said you were afraid of Bugs." Said Green, very confused.

"Well, maybe so, but Caterpie are completely harmless! I always thought all Bug Pokémon were poisonous and feirce. Oh, I feel so sorry ofr that Caterpie..." She then continued to run after the Pidgeotto.

"Should we help her?" Asked Green.

"I don't see why not." Said Red.

"I lost sight of it!" Said Blue, panting, as Red and Green caught up to her. "Now what?"

"I know!" Said Red. "Go Pidgey!" His Shining Pokémon emerged from his Pokéball. "Pidgey, can you track a Pidgeotto that has a Caterpie with it for us?"

"Pidgey!" It chirped as it nodded it's head, then flew off.

"Good thinking, Red." Said Blue.

Soon, Pidgey came back.

"Hey Pidgey, did you find anything?" Asked Red.

Pidgey nodded then flew off again.

"He wants us to follow him." Said Green.

They followed the Pidgey, to find a big nest at a top of a tree, with Caterpie in it.

"I'll save you Caterpie, don't worry! Go Bulbasaur!" Blue said as she summoned her Grass Pokémon. "Bulbasaur, use Vine Whip!" Two large vines extended out of Bulbasaur and wrapped themselves around Pidgeotto. Bulbasaur then slammed Pidgeotto to the ground, hurting it severly. Pidgeotto then forced open it's wings open, causing Bulbasaur to send back it's vines. It then fired a gust attack at Bulbasaur, which sent it flying into a tree.

"Pidgey, help Bulbasaur! Use peck! Pidgey then flew at Pidgeotto, it's small beak hitting Pidgeotto in the chest.

"Bulbasaur, finish it with a tackle attack!" Bulbasaur groggily got up and with all it's might tackled Pidgeotto, knocking it out.

"Yay! We saved Caterpie!" Said Blue, who felt like leaping for joy but decided not to. Caterpie noticed this and crawled down the tree where it inched towards Blue.

"Oh, do you want to join my team, Caterpie?" Said Blue. Caterpie happily nodded.

"Okay. Go Pokéball!" Blue threw a Pokéball, it wiggled a few times, and then it clicked. Caterpie was Blue's.

"Hey, we're almost out!" Realized Green. "I can see the exit!"

"Let's go then!" Said Red. "I want to get that first badge!"

Here is the beginning of a 3 part episode, in which Red, Blue, and Green, earn their first badges.

Chapter 5: Battle with Brock! Get the First Badge! (Part 1)

At last, the three trainers entered Pewter City. It was a pretty small city. The were only two things the City really was known for. The first was a museum, that had many fossils of extinct Pokémon. The second, was the Pewter City Gym.

"C'mon guys! We're almost to the gym!" Said Red as they entered Pewter City.

"You know, you don't have to rush this stuff." Said Green in between pants.

"Look you guys, don't you want to visit the Elite 4?" Said Red. Blue and Green nodded.

"Well, that starts with getting badges! Now let's go!" Red started to rush towards the Gym.

"Will he ever run out of energy?" Asked Blue.

"Not until he's a Pokémon Master." Chuckled Green, as he and Blue started to walk to the Gym.

Red walked into the gym. It was a big place, with giant slabs of rock and a bumpy surface. A Man light brown skin, green pants, black spiky hair with black jacket on to match was standing at the end of an arena.

"You must be the first gym leader." Said Red.

"Yes." The man answered. "My name is Brock."

"Well then, I have come to challenge you to get the first badge!" Red said, taking out a Pokéball. "Let's make this 1-on-1, so I can get my badge quicker. Go Charmander!" Said Red, as his Charmander emerged from a burst of bright light from the Pokéball.

"Very well. Go Onix!" The large snakelike Pokémon made from giant rocks came out of Brock's Pokéball. Red stared slack-jawed at the sheer size (28 feet) of the rocky behemoth, before focusing back to the battle.

"So what if it's big? Let's see how it can battle! Charmander, Ember!" Charmander, sent out a burst of flame towards Onix, but Onix was hardly affected.

"Onix, Rock Throw!" Onix slammed it's tail on the ground, causing several rocks to move towards Charmander. Chamander was able to dodge some of the rocks, but could not escape the might of most of them, and was incredibly damaged.

"Finish it. Bind!" Onix grabbed Charmander and squeezed Charmander a little. Charmander yelped in pain, then Onix threw it to the ground. Charmander fainted.

"Looks like you still need to train harder." Said Brock, recalling his Onix.

Then Blue and Green walked in.

"Well, looks like someone still has to wait for their badge." Said Green.

"Be Quiet!" Barked Red. "This guy's tough!"

"Tough, then?" Said Green. "Okay Brock, I challenge you to a battle!"

"Hold on." Said Brock as he put his Onix's Pokéball on a Healing Machine. The Pokéball glowed, than stopped. "Okay. This will be a 2-on-2 match. Go Geodude!" The small rock Pokémon with 2 muscular arms came out of it's Pokéball. "Geodude" It grunted.

"Go Nidoran!" Said Green, as his Spiny Male Pokémon came out of it's Pokéball.

"Geodude, Tackle attack!" Geodude threw it's Rock-like body towards Nidoran.

"Dodge it!" Yelled Green, and the speedy Nidoran avoided the attack. "Now Nidoran, use Poison sting!" Nidoran shot out a small needle which hit Geodude. Geodude didn't feel much pain from that, but then started wincing in pain every few seconds.

"Ha! Geodude's been Poisoned!" Said Green. "Nidoran, just keep dodging!" Geodude, it's energy going down due to being poisoned, tried to hit Nidoran, but to no avail. Eventually, Geodude fainted while attempting an attack.

"Geodude, return!" Commanded Brock, as a red laser returned Geodude into it's Pokéball. "Go Onix!" Onix again came out of it's Pokéball. "Onix, slam!" Onix threw it's tail on Nidoran, and this time Nidoran could not dodge it. It was knocked out almost instantly.

"Nidoran, return! Go Squirtle!" Said Green, as Nidoran dissapeared. In it's place was Squirtle. "Squirtle, use Water Gun!" Said Green. Squirtle shot out a jet stream of water at Onix, and Onix howled in pain.

"Onix, try another slam!" Commanded Brock. Onix flung it's tail, but Squirtle jumped in the air and avoided the attack.

"Squirtle, use another Water Gun!" Said Green, Squirtle again shot a blast of water, and Onix fell on the ground, conscious but very weak. "Let's use another Water gun to finish it, Squirtle!" Squirtle shot one more blast of water and Onix fainted from the attack.

"Good job." Congratulated Brock. "Here is the Boulder Badge." He handed Green a small, grey badge that was in the shape of a boulder.

"Alright! I got the badge first!" He gloated.

"Alright Brock!" Said Blue. "I want that badge too! Let's battle!"

Pokémaniac said:
Odd. I thought Pidgeotto would beat a Bulbasaur. :p
Nice Chapters.

Oh shutup. Dont listen to this crazy guy. I think your fanfic is good. I really like it.

Back